Chapter Eleven

Erin p.o.v

I've been sitting here for what seems like an hour sweating my ass off.my whole body was on fire and all I could think about was dry humping Logan's face when I see him.

Not the best thing to think about while you are being held against your will. I couldn't even mind link Logan cause Ken surrounded the room with some kinda pixie dust and left me in here all alone.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO........ ANYBODY..........Im HUNGRY!" You would think they treat me better than this....

Just then Jeff walked in with an annoyed face.

"What do you want???"

"2 things..." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Which are...." He said pinching the bridge of his nose

"First off I want to know why you are doing this. Secondly I'm hungry."

"That's all?" I nodded my head.

"How does a sandwich sound??"

"I'll take that, but no tomatoes."

He walked out and returned with a sandwich and a coke.

"Soo.... are you going to tell me, I mean I never knew you liked me.." I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"When you and Ryan left I became alpha since I was beta and no one else was heir to the alpha position. I found my mate 2 weeks after you guys left but she died in a rouge attack. So I figured since you looked like her...."

"Oh..." I know this sounds weird but I was kinda sorry for him.

"Were you sad when you lost her?" I said finishing my sandwich.

"Of course..."

"How do you think I will feel or Logan... I could never replace your mat-"

"Why do you even take his side he is the enemy... He killed your da-"

"No, Ken killed my father and Logan is my mate, I can't be mad at Logan for something his dad did..."

He was quiet for a while before he broke the seal so I could mind link Logan.

"I always get what I want, but before I take you away I let you talk to your real mate." He said and walked out of the room.

Once he broke the seal Logan started to talk.

'Are you okay'

'Yeah but I'm going into heat-'

'YOUR WHAT '

'Going into heat so I suggest you hurry up.. where are you '

He didn't respond for a while.

'I'm outside.....'

_________________________________________________________

I know it's short but I couldn't make you guys wait any longer for an update. Plz don't be mad the action is fixing to start soon.

1.What are your thoughts on Jeff? Good, bad?

2.fav tv show

~ IrishMuffin1393 :)