Chapter eight - part two 0_0

Ken p.o.v

I went to talk to the elders of the pack to discuss about my sons mate, Erin. I pulled up to the house and knocked on the cherry wood door. My father answered the door.

"Ah my dearest son what brings you here ?" He said ushering me inside.

"It's about my son... How...Let's say you want to reverse a mating process how would you do it?"

"Why would you do that ... the moon goddess never makes mistakes."

"Well this time she did.. Logan mated with a huntsman.." all the color in his face drained.

"Oh I see...the only way to reverse a Mating process... is...it's dangerous but it will work ...... you'll need the book of emus

__________________________________

Erin p.o.v

It was 1:34 so everybody was still at school, so I took a nice relaxing bubble bath. I guess I fell asleep cause next thing I knew I was tackled by Allison.

"What the heck I'm in the tub Allison!" I said trying to cover up with the remaining bubbles in the tub.

"I found my mate!!!!!" She said situating herself in the tub.

"Omg who is he... do I know him?"

"Yeah he was a Huntsman to... he said he was looking for you or something-" right when she said that Logan barged into the bathroom.

"I don't know if I should be mad, or horny.... What are you doing in here Allison?"

"Relax, we were just having girl time now shoo."

"Ummm......oooookay?" He slowly backed out of the bathroom.

"What's his name..?" I started to play with the bubbles.

"Jeff.." my face paled and I didn't really hear anything after that. I knew Jeff, the last time I saw him he was going out with Ryan...

"Are you okay Erin???"

"Umm...yeah... I'm about to get out.

"Oh...Ok!!!!" She hopped out of the tub, making the water whoosh around. I waited until she left out and got out of the tub,and wrapped the white fluffy towel around my body.

Once I got dried off I threw on an oversized t-shirt and my pink gym shorts and headed out to find Ryan. I went downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. Instead of finding Ryan Logan was in the kitchen stuffing his face with chips.

"So... you and Allison huh??"

"You are such a perv." I said grabbing the bag from him and grabbing a hand full.

"Oh but you love me." He said kissing me on the lips. After a while I forgot about the bag and it fell to the floor making a huge mess. I broke away from the kiss.

"You are cleaning this up." I ran away before he could protest.

"YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE ERIN!!!!" He yelled before I got out of hearing range. I laughed and continued on my search for Ryan. I went to his room, and he was there alright. I was scarred for life, he was making out with Nick.

"Oh..... I .... Umm....bye...." I closed the door and went back into the kitchen. I guess Logan didn't see that I was there cause he was to busy cleaning up the chips. So I decided to scare him. I ran as fast as I could and jumped on his back. He didn't even budge.

"Are you serious... I didn't even scare you at all?" He started to stand up with me still on his back.

"I heard you..." He shrugged. I hopped off his back and pretended to act mad.

"What's wrong?" He turned around and he hugged me from behind.

"You can't even pretend to act scared?" I said sticking my bottom lip out.

"Nope." He said before he kissed my cheek.

" buttface" I said and ran out of the kitchen ,and ran into Nick, talk about awkward.

"Oh hey Erin......"

"Hey........"

"So.........." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't want to."

"Thanks Erin" he hugged me and headed towards the kitchen.

I suddenly became really hungry so I went back to the kitchen and avoided eye contact with both Logan and Nick. I grabbed a jar of pickles, and went in the fridge and got a container of ice cream. No I am not prego meh Lego, it is really good actually.

I went back to my room and started to text Allison.

E- where r u alligator???

A- haha very funny, I'm in Ryan's room bring ur fat butt down here.

E- but... it's.. 2....far... away

A- wat ever ~_~

I finished my snack and started to doodle a pic of a wolf in my science note book. After I finished the wolf it reminded me of Logan. Almost as if on queue Logan came in.

"Me and the pack are going clubbing, do you wanna come?"

"Ummm...." I started to put my stuff away

"Oh come on please, it will be fun."

"Fine, but I'm NOT the designated driver." I said heading for my closet.

"We are leaving in an hour." he said before he left out of the room.

This was going to be a good night.... right?

_____________________________________________

sorry it took so long had a few... technical difficulties :P Anyhow... Sorry if its short and for the spelling errors :P

QUESTION OF THE DAY ^_^

1. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH A CELEBERTY WHO WOULD IT BE??

2. FAVORITE MOVIE??

3. FAV SONG