Nicole Ballinger date me?

Hai!! I'm so srry if this is like super terrible cause it's like almost 1 so yeah bye!!

One month later
*Dan POV*

I walk into the lobby of the hotel Nicole said she was staying at. She noticed me walking in and waves me over.

"How are things?"

"Busy, unpacking takes so muck work!!" She complains. She is so cute when she complains.

"Still unpacking?"

"Yes!" This is the third time she has told me that she is still unpacking. "But to be fair I get up at like noon and finish breakfast by like two so..."

I laugh at her. "Sounds like me!"

She rolls her eyes and invites me up. We sit on the small couch and turn on a rom com, no idea why I agreed but yeah. "Dan?"

"Yes Nicole?"

"Can you give me a nickname? I've always wanted one!"

"Marshmallow?" I suggest.

She pushes me off the couch.

"Nicole, I know it hasn't been that long but..." I trail off.

"What?"

"Nicole will you... you be my girlfriend?" I have no idea how I managed that out but I did!

"Yes, our first date! Tomorrow I will be ready by seven! Btw I like Italian!"

I roll my eyes at her.

"It's getting pretty late, I should probably go."

"Or you could stay on the couch?"

I roll my eyes at her. "Just tonight!"

(Until they are married no sleeping with each other, if your not ok with that fine, but I'm Christian and I stay true to my values!)

At about 1 Nicole heads up stairs so I decide to turn Doctor Who. I end up falling asleep, I'm woken up by the sound of the door.  Nicole is still asleep so I answer the door.

"Yes?" I ask sleepily.

"Is Nicole home?" The voice belongs to a man. My eyes adjust and I come face to face with a boy, at least 16 years old.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Adam, I... I like Nicole." He blushes.

"Well maybe you should of thought of that before I did buddy." I slam and lock the door on his shocked face.

"Who was it?" Nicole asks coming down the stairs.

"No one babe, just a prank."

"Mmk." She mutters.

She walks to the kitchen. "Babe, you want eggs?" She calls.

"No, I'm going out with Phil!"

"Mmk!" She yells.

I run up to the bathroom and change my clothes. My hair didn't curl over night (thankfully!). I tell Nicole I'm leaving and I'll be back soon before heading out the door. Adam is in the park near Nicole's flat. "You?" I yell at him.

"What?! I liked Nicole! She said I was nice!"

"DID SHE ASK YOU TO COME OVER OR HANG OUT!!" I yell at him. The park is empty besides some birds.

"N...no!"

I pushed him down before heading to mine and Phil's flat. I unlock the door and plop down on the couch. "Phil!" I yell up the stairs.

"Dan, where were you!"

"Out!" I yell back. I can practically feel him rolling his eyes.

Peace love owl!! BYEEEEEEEEEE