Chapter II: How it all started

Lena's family is the richest in town and her hose was like a penthouse in top of her daddy's company tower. She invited our group to hang out at her place. Our group has Lily, Lena, Carl and I. Her house got a giant hot tube for ten people. I can't wait for tomorrow...

~Next morning~

I can't concentrate for the classes. In class, I drew how beautiful Lena's house was. My dream is to live in a penthouse. I love what is gonna happend tonight." Riiiiiiing!!!" The bell rang and I catch up with my friends.

"Now we are gonna take the limo to my house," Lena bragged.

"WOW!!" We all shouted.

We all hopped in the car and talked about the furniture inside the car. We didn' t relies that how rich could our friend be. We chatted inside the car slot and planned what can we do. At last we arrived to her house. We shouted in happiness when she opened her door house to go in your penthouse. Everything seems glamorous and so elegant. I am like on heaven. My dream is living in a beautiful place like this. We put our bags down and ran in her room. Her room is all white like in a castle . Her bed was a king size one that all of us can fit sitting on there.

Night time. We went to the hot tube and talk about boys.

"How's you with Thomas? Did you guys make up together?" I asked

"Yeah. I said sorry to hum first. I was a little hot tempered then," she answered.

"Let's go to the hot tube!" Lena shouted.

"To the hot tub!" We all said

All four of us chilling in the hot tub and we played a game. We rock paper scissors and I loses. Three of them wispered with each other quietly and they smiled.

"Truth or dare!" Carl asked me

"We all want you to pick truth! Truth! Truth! truth!" They shouted

"I'm gonna pick dare." I said

"Hahahaha!" they all laughed

That time, I knew that they had tricked me so I would choose dare! You bastards!

"Well, lately there was an announcement that the school will gonna opened the Berrington High next top model. We want you to join the competition and try your best!" Carl said

Noooooooooo! What have I done! I am not that kind of girly girl that do poses and I'm not a camera lover! Damn this is bad. But rules are rules. I got to obey them.

"Fine," I said

The game continues on and we had alot of fun till midnight. We watch a horror movie at midnight at her room and we shaked and screamed like hell! That night, Lily and I can't sleep and we chatted when the others are sleeping.

~Next morning~

We woke up and ran quickly downstairs to her dinning room. It was again a really fun day. Later that day, we went to the museum and the mall. I found the missing piece for my collection and I felt like flying. I bought some new scarves, it is getting more cold.