°The Contract♢°

"Okay when you finish reading the terms and conditions sign here and here"

I sighed. Was I really going to get into this? I took my time reading over every little detail. I'm pretty sure they were both annoyed waiting for me to sign it.

I needed the money. But I don't even know nothing about him. Just that he worked with 4 other boys.

"And well what did you decide Miss.Cecilia Rodrigez?"

"So typically I'll be his boundback or whatever you call it? Going on dates and shalala shalala"

"Well it's rebound. And no we will make sure that's not what it will look like."

"Fine."I let it out more like a sigh.

"Great! And don't worry it's just 1 year and you will be free to go."I gave him a warm smile and signed the contract.

"Is that it?"

"Yes. I will be contacting you when the dates are set up and when you guys will hang out." I nodded and stood up to shake his hand.

I looked back to Joel but he seemed more interested in his phone than me helping him and his reputaion.

I walked to the door but before walking out I decided to give him a piece of my mind.

"You could be grateful to the woman that's going to help you with your reputation." and with that I walked out.

As I made it to the elevator I heard his angry screams.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A HOTTER ONE. DID YOU NOT SEE HER? SHE CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE WAY SHE DRESSES."

I haven't met this dude and he already hurt me.

What did I get myself into.

°Coming soon°

○○○○○○○
Hola Hollaa. New book. What y'all think?
10 votes and 100 reads for next update♢♢