Venusaur

You rolled over in bed and sigh contentedly. It was a lazy day between challenging gyms and hey, you were allowed to slack off sometimes too, right? Throwing a quick glance at the bed table's clock, you can see its practically noon. Venusaur would be upstairs any moment now to drag you out of your warm, soft bed and start your day.

        Click. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

But instead of hounding at you for not being up and training like you should have been, the tall male sighs and maneuvers his way onto your bed and under your covers. "Venusaur... what do you think your doing?" The man snakes his arms around you and you nearly melt into his embrace like the big softy you are. However, with him not being a big softy, it came as a surprise to you when he said "...Cuddling"

        You had never heard this man say such a childish word before. You had never thought it could be this adorable.

With a giggle you bury your face into his broad shoulder and listen to his rapid-fire heartbeat. Noticing this, his cheeks dusted over in a light pink and he coughed quietly while turning his eyes away. But he couldn't keep his orbs torn from you forever and when he finally glanced back, you were almost asleep, lulled into subconscious by the beat of his heart. Your messy hair rolling down your shoulders, long eyelashes that framed your eye beautifully, and your soft breath hitting his chest every few seconds nearly causing him to grow insane. You looked so cute, so innocent. and yet you could turn the man into putty with the softest chuckle or the slightest gesture.

        Your Venusaur was in no way weak- strength wise or  woman wise. He would not succumb to the whims of anyone, other  then you. When you were younger, before this weird human thing happened to him, he hadn't been the most agreeable pokemon, but you learned to trust, like, and eventually love each other.

"V..Saur... Venus... r..." were you dreaming about him? "ove... u... Lov...Y... Love you..." a warm smile graced your face.
He was glad you weren't awake to see his face turn about ten shades of red. He kisses your forehead sheepishly, wondering if its aloud since you were  unconscious. With the final display of affection he pulls you tighter and falls sound asleep. Getting out of bed could come later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest is up to you...anyhoo toodaloo my lovely trainers