Chapter One...

Warning: offensive language, and inappropriate contents that might disturb some readers (doesn't involve sexaul contents)

Ella's P.O.V:

It haunts my dreams, each and every day...

Teachers tell you that in the 4 years of highschool,  you'll learn love, respect, and teamwork.

But all that I learned is hate, bully, and envy...

If it still isn't clear, My name is Ella Stonewood 

In my 3rd year of highschool...and so far, it's horrible, I have no friends, not even one, but my enemies are countless...

I did not choose my enemies, No, they popped up in my life like I won them in a lottery card 

My biggest bully is Gale Derwent,  he, despites me in every way possible...it's like I'm satin's daughter for God's sake!

Oh, and did I mention that I'm mute?

Ever since my parents died in a funtown's rollercoaster, I never spoke a word, nor entered a funtown, ever...

That day, I remember it like it was yesterday, though it was 4 years ago..., I was only 15 years old...

My mom's hair got stuck in the rails of the rollercoster...and in my dad's attemp to save her, they both fell, I still see that scene in every nigtmare, I was right infront of them, I still remember how my mom's skull, dangled off the rails, in pure blood...

It hurts, burns, and kills me, yet I don't die...

I live with my housekeeper, her name is Ronnie, she's 43 years old, she's been like my perfect grandmother, and I love her, I anything happens to her, then I might as well just kill myself,  for I have nothing else to live for...

Life is a bitch, atleast to me...

(Hello :) this is by far only the introduction, next time it'll be longer)