3. His smile

"I'm getting bored of this," sighed Chloe.

  "Bored? I'm fucking done with it. I just can't be bothered," said Ellie. They had just walked into school, completely tired and sick of it. It was very repetitive.

  "I'm done with school, too," said Simon, suddenly stepping in front of them. His friends were nowhere to be seen. Chloe frowned.

  "Shit, Ellie, I forgot, I need to print homework, I've got to rush off!"

  "Oh, so you're leaving me with him?" shouted Ellie after Chloe's retreating figure. She had already gone.

  "Let's go somewhere," Simon suggested.

  "Why would I go anywhere with you?" frowned Ellie. Simon glanced at her.

  "Because you're sick of school."

  "No. I'm not getting into trouble. No."

  "Yes."

  "No, dingbat."

  "Yes."

  "No."

  "Yes. Come on, it'll be fun. You're not going to be doing anything today, anyway, just bunk with me," he said, looking into her eyes. She sighed. She might as well. Take a risk. And if anyone could get away with bunking, it was Simon. He had straight A's, and he was still the badass of the school.

  "Fine."

  As soon as the words left her mouth, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out quickly, meeting no teachers.

  They walked to a park, where they went on everything. Ellie sat down on a swing. She had expected Simon to sit down on the one next to her, but he didn't. She frowned, and was about to turn around, but then she felt him gently push. He was pushing her. She went high and she sort of whimpered.

  "Simon, this is high.."

  He just chuckled, and walked around the front of her, getting his phone out. He snapped a picture of her really high and put it on his snapchat story with the caption "weirdo".

  "Ahem, no pictures please," said Ellie dramatically, flicking her hair back over her shoulder and jumping off the swing once it slowed.

  She strutted back and forth, acting like a diva. She turned back to him, and saw the most amazing thing happen. A smile worked its way slowly on to Simon's face. His dimples showed, and his pearly white teeth shone. It wasn't a smirk, a smile. A pure, happy smile. Ellie smiled back, but only because she liked the side of him that wasn't arrogant. This side. But, she still hated him.

I hate him because his smile is the epitome of perfect.