Take a picture and hope we last longer [boyxboy student/teacher]

Chapter 1

“Just one more year buddy, you can handle that much can’t you?” Mitchell Hadley said to himself as he crawled out of bed. The morning sun blinding him. He covered his eyes as he blindly shuffled his way to his bathroom.

He uncovered his eyes and turned on the sink, splashing his face with the cool water to wake him up. He grabbed the nearest towel as the tips of his hair dripped with the water.

“Are you up yet honey?” his mom asked tapping lightly on his half-way closed bedroom door.

“Yeah…unfortunately,” he groaned back.

She entered the room picking up a couple of thrown pieces of clothing from the floor.

“Well hurry up, you don’t want to waste away your last day of summer do you?” she asked.

“Wouldn’t even think of it mom,” he sarcastically replied.  

“So do you have any plans for your last day of summer anyways?” she asked.

“Sort of… I think Sarah was going to drag me to go back-to-school shopping with her,” he answered.

“Well that’ll be fun,” his mom said sweetly.

“Right… tons of fun standing around a crowded mall while she is trying on every clothing she sees… I just can’t wait!” he smirked.

“Why do you sound like you don’t want to go?”

“Maybe it’s because I actually don’t want to go,”

“Well you’re going to go!” she told him.

“I know I am… it’s not like I had a choice anyways, Sarah would have has such a huge fit if I didn’t,” Mitchell walked out of his bathroom and collapses backwards back onto his bed.

“Well you owe it to her to go,” she said.

“Why?”

“What do you mean why? Cause you guys have been best friends since you were in kindergarten and this is your last year together! That’s why” she explained racially.

“Ok ok, I get it I get it.” He put his arms up in surrender.  

“By the way…what time were you guys planning on going?” she asked.

“I don’t know like noonish or 1… why?” he asked.

“What?! Mitchell!!” she yelled.

“What?” he asked shocked.

“It’s already 2:30 in the afternoon!” she pointed out.

“What?! Are you serious! Oh shit!” he scrambling up off of his bed and taking of his shirt.

He ran to his closet and picked out the first shirt he saw, smelled it, and put it on since it didn’t badly.

“She’s going to be pissed at me now!” Mitchell said trying to put on his jeans but tripped instead.

“Well that’s what you get for sleeping in and not being alert about the time.” His mom said while standing up and walking out of the room casually.

“You could’ve at least wokeen me up before noon!” he yelled to hear as she left through the door.

“That’s not my responsibility anymore Mitchell you’re 17 years old and this is your senior year, you need to start taking responsibility for your own actions.” She yelled back.