The Beastly Beginning!

Start from the beginning

Shocked as ever to lose her lottery ticket sooner than she thought, she came up with another scheming to lure him. An emotional melodrama! The water works work on anyone now, don't they?

She blinked her eyes several times to form big tears, but it didn't go unnoticed by Shaurya who warned authoritatively, "Now don't start your fake water works in front of me as if you are some civilized girl who hadn't been touched by anyone else other than me. I clearly remember what you were doing in yesterday's party so before I get you thrown out of my place by my security, collect your things and get lost."

The look he gave her was capable to turn her into ashes; without waiting to be insulted more, she started to leave only to freeze in her steps hearing his next words.

"Apologize to my maid now because I don't remember giving anyone right to humiliate my staff in my own house especially when they are not at fault."

She turned around, glared, and replied coldly, "I'm not apologizing to any lowlife."

"Before calling anyone lowlife, see for yourself that you aren't any less, Ms. Whatever You Are," Shaurya stated vehemently.

Then seeing her standing awkwardly, he added, "If you don't want me to reveal your inside details to the media, then apologize."

Evil smile etched on his lips, he tugged his hand in his trouser pocket, and lifting his other one, he trailed his index finger on her bottom lip following to her throat. She shivered in need of his touch.

"Come on Sweetheart, if you do this, maybe I can call you in the future, as last night was really pleasant for us now, wasn't it?" Leaning, he whispered huskily brushing his lips on her earlobes. She melted like everyone who had been a puddle to this wanted pleasurable man.

The dreamy looks she had, made the man smirk, and the smirk went broader, when the woman apologized, "I'm sorry."

The maid gulped and stared at her boss to see him having victorious looks on his face.

"See, was it so difficult to do what I asked? No right." He said calmly crossing his hands over his chest now.

The woman looked in confusion, but his next words made her want to strangle him alive.

"After I use one thing, I never touch it again and you so are not of my taste, Sweetheart. How would I even call you for my benefit."

His tone was malicious as ever while his eyes rolled in the victory of having what he wanted. That included even a small apology from the lusty woman.

Stomping her foot in frustration, the girl walked out while he yelled at her retreating back, "Don't ever forget that Shaurya Singhal gets what Shaurya Singhal wants."

He settled on the sofa replying to his mails as there was still time for him to leave for the Singhal Corporate Towers; his ruling world where he was like a ruthless demon ruling his kingdom.

"For how long you are going to continue all this Shaurya?" Vasundhra asked finally. Bringing home, a new girl every night and disposing them in the morning was his favourite game and he never got bored of it for some reason, but she was certainly tired.

"As long as I live. How does that sound?" came the arrogant reply. Taken aback by his answer, she glared at him, but she knew better than anyone else that he was trying to piss her purposely.

"Can't you find one good girl and get settled in life rather than sleeping around daily with a new one?"

She requested or lashed, she herself wasn't sure, but the second, her point reached his ears, he stood up with a jerk and shouted, "My dear mother, do you need a written stamp note by me, saying that I will never marry? All these relationships are a façade, a simple charade which I hate. Do you understand that?"