The Beastly Beginning!

Start from the beginning

Forbidden to ever say a word to him.

"Boss, please don't fire us. We will have to beg on the streets. What will our kids eat?" Immediately, both the men begged sitting on their knees.

The moment their words reached his ears, a hard expression crossed his face which didn't go unnoticed by Vasundhra.

He masked it with his cold demeanour again and spat, "This is the first and last time. I'm leaving you both. Next time, if I see anyone of you talking about my life, then they can say goodbye to their jobs forever."

The staff nodded and giving one last glance to his mother who was still staring at him painfully, he walked ahead to the table to take his seat at the master chair.

The entire staff stood there silently as he had his breakfast while the old woman couldn't even swallow a bite seeing the way her son has locked himself in his anger, strong enough that he couldn't feel any emotion of other human being or that was what he tried to show to the world.

But she knew what was eating him up or more like what he wanted to start showing his care for people again.

"If you don't want to eat breakfast from tomorrow just tell the staff to not cook for you. I surely don't like your habit of wasting the food every day." Shaurya's rough voice broke her trance.

She caught his glimpse to see him eating having a plain look on his face. Aware that he was worried for her health in his twisted way, she smiled sadly and chewed the bite of her toast that she had been holding in her mouth for long.

She stole glances at him every now and then as he typed furiously on his tablet phone while sipping his black coffee.

"What do you want to say?" He asked sternly gaining her attention. He raised his head from his gadget to see her surprised face.

"How is your work going?" she inquired normally, not wanting to upset him.

"

"Well, until you asked it was fine, now I don't know," he replied furrowing his brows at her. She fought the urge to ask him what she wanted to know. A mother's heart wanted to know if her child was fine internally or not.

She was debating with herself when they were interrupted by a girl's curses.

"Here comes another bitch of my life," Murmuring, Shaurya eyed the woman who was blabbering like a banshee at his house maid. He took in her appearance and remembered bringing her along with him, the other night from the business party he attended. All was fine until he got drunk and got surrounded by his clients invited females who pounced on him like usual.

And that was enough for him to find another bed partner.

"What the hell is going on?" Rising from his chair, he blasted.

The female maid who was in tears looked at him helplessly, afraid that she was going to be fired for no fault committed by her.

"Shaurya baby see what your maid did to my dress? She spilt the tea," the girl complaint childishly as Shaurya came forward. She wrapped her arms around his waist trying to work her seduction again, but she had something else coming her way because she was pushed harshly making her stagger at her feet.

The maid who stood close by held her to only receive another deadly glare from the expensive woman.

"Don't touch me without my permission. Your work is done now so why are you still here? Just get lost from wherever you came." Shaurya lashed making her flinch.

"But...,"

She was cut off by him as he added vindictively, "Get out of my sight, and don't show me your face again. Your money will reach at your place so just leave your address. Understand?"