Chapter 3: mirage

***** Ok I know, I know; when are the exciting parts? well in in chapters : 1- Seeing things, 2- Visions and 3- Mirage are just introducing whats going on, the Murder and mystery and a bit of a twist is coming in chapters 4 to 7 so please hang in there and just please keep reading. Goodbook my friends (goodbye; goodbook see what I did there,) anyway back to the story*****

Is this real? Had someone just walked though him? Is this and affect on his head injury? Was he just blind to reality? He have no idea but the questions were still there in his head. There is something not quite right about all this. How could a human being walk right through the other, unless Charles wasn't human which explains the grunting and the weird looking face. Cale looked into his eyes in disbelief,Charles was human. Well he was enough to be human. So was it him, or was it all an illusion of the mind.

Charles wiped the window and snivelled in his hanky.

I woke up.

What the hell?! Was that a dream, had Cale passed out or was it just the head injury getting to him. He didn't know. His face was red and flustered this fear of the reality of this situation, "how....what...waaa" he sighed His eyes swivelled and shook.