(1)

Katie and Liv were so excited about this new School. I for sure wasn't. I've been homeschooled for about four years and
now back to a real school again.

"Oh come on Annie cheer up" Mom smiled. I didn't say anything, I just stared out the window.

"Annie's not very excited about the new school" Mom said to the camera.

"I know what will make her feel better" Katie smiled. She grabbed her phone and opened the musica.ly app. "Not now Katie" I muttered. She frowned. "Wow Annie you must be really upset to turn down a musica.ly" Liv laughed a bit, but then stopped when she realised I wasn't laughing with her.

I just sighed and put on my headphones.

_♡_♥_♡_♥_♡

We were outside the school now. Brennan was there too, he kept smiling at me and just awkwardly gave him a thumbs up sign and walked away.

Whenever he smiled at me I blushed and got this weird feeling in my stomach. He was cute and funny and he reminded me of Caleb, but he's my best friends brother.

"Annie come on" Katie said taking my hand and dragging me to the School doors. I took a deep breath and pushed open the doors.

Mom gave me a hug. I hugged back."See you at three thirty" I said.

She left, running quickly to the car because she had to drop Hayley off at gymnastics.

"What locker number do you have" Liv asked
"Locker 777" I smiled. I felt happier knowing I wasn't on my own I was with my best friends.

"Aww I'm locker 679" Katie moaned, "835" Liv said. "Don't worry we have English, Home Ec and Science together".

"Anyways got to get to my locker" I said. "Same" Katie and Liv said in unison. Then we went our separate ways.

_♡_♥_♡_♥_♡

I put all my books in my locker and took my math books. A girl with dark brown hair came up to me. "Hi" I say trying desperately to make a new friend. She rolled her eyes and I soon realised she was Maddie Ziegler. She knocked my books out of my hands and said,

"Welcome to East Coast Middle School."

"What is her deal" I thought.

Author's Note

Author's Note

Hope You like My first story.
Please don't hate me for making Maddie Ziegler a mean girl. I have nothing against her it's just Fanfiction.