Chapter 5- Different

Previously on Girl WIth the Golden Eyes:

We raced down the streets and found we were being followed by that weird lady who I was clinging to.

The others all gave each other deep sheep looks and I knew they couldn't get rid of the lady. I remembered the last time I drove, they said never again. Well I'll prove them wrong! 

So I said,"Can I drive?!"

They all shot each other more looks and then looked at me at the same time and I fell on my butt laughing, then when I finished they were staring at each other again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV:

"No way!" I furiously whispered." He'll get us all killed!"

"But you know that he can loose anyone Luke! Quit being such a pessimist!" Logan responded.

"Pessimist?" I hissed incredulously." Pessimist? How am I being a pessimist? I am being optimistic by saying we'll die! I am not thinking or saying about how terrible it would be to die because we let someone who probably was dropped on his head incisively as a child!"

 At this point we turn around to see him laughing hystarically on the floor.

"Yes lets put him behinde the wheel! Wonderful idea Logan!" I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well..."

"Exactly!"

"I like cats! Not really, i just felt like saying that!" Seb wailed.

 I looked at Logan pointedly.

His eyes were pleading with me.

"No." I finalized.

Logan got a spark in his eyes, not a good one...

Ten minutes later:

I have no idea where they got the rope.

Seb's POV:

Yessssss

I have no idea where the rope came from, but Logan and Seth found some and Luke is now tied up next to Rose's stretcher!

Now there is no one in my way to the steering wheel!

I start to slowly glide toward the steering wheel and see that Luke is slowly wiggling toward me so I make my way to the driver seat faster.

I grip on the steering wheel and press on the funny petal. I feel the van jerk to a stop and everything in the back crashes forward.

"Cgrfa-" Luke curses... almost. Because the car we're losing rams into the back of the van, surprised by our sudden stop. It's a good thing this car is tank proof...

Luke lets out a string of curses and I laugh menacingly.

Next I press on the other petal and the car rams forward. Pretty soon I am up to 110 MPH on a 54 speed limit road and I have 6 cop cars behind us. Luke, Seth, and Logan are all cursing and Rose is just being a hibernating bear.

I see the airport parking lot and ignore the streets, just casually, racing through the side walk and park and water fountain and little girl... wait... I jerk the car to a stop and the cop cars crash into us.

"Fsudcfk!" Luke yells.

I open my door and run to the little girl. 

"I'm so sorry!" I scream!

"What the fuck? Get back in the car!" It screamed. Wait no, that was Logan...

Logan came out of the car and I was cradling the little girl in my arms. He shoved me in the driver seat and got in again.

"Why the fuck did you get out for a fucking statue of a squirrel?" He yelled.

"Well-" I began.

"Never mind, just drive!" He yelled.

I looked behind us and saw that the police were starting to get out of their cars.

So I did the most sensible thing. I reared backward and nicely smacked into the police cars behind us and started forward again.

I pulled into the side walk at the airport and got out, Logan and Seth climbing out quickly too. They opened the trunk and pulled out Rose and then they untied a furious Luke, who punched a smug Logan in the gut.

I left them there and started skipping to the airport while pushing Rose and I only got fifteen weird looks! Then I went through security and got our seats when the others came rushing in the plane, panting and I could hear the police outside the plane. The pilot ignored them and started the plane, getting us in the air in  five minutes.

Then flight was average, terrible food, although I do like the peanuts..., Logan and Seth flirting with the stewardess, and Luke sleeping.

When we got to the airport Dr.James was waiting for us and he smiled brightly when he saw us exit but it faltered a bit when he noticed Rose on a stretcher.

"Sebastine what-" Dr. James got interrupted by me.

"I didn't do it!" I screamed and caught the attention of a couple passer byers.

 "Well... who did Sebastine?" Dr. James whispered and the passer byers turned away, grumbling.

"Luke did!" I squealed.

"Luke?" James asked severely, putting an authoritative gleam in his eyes.

"Yes sir?"

"Well did you?"

"Yes, but it wasn't my fault, she used her powers to make me angry!" He said defensively, sending a glare my way. So i start humming the pink panther sound track.

"Wait... what powers?" The professor asked confused.

"She can transfer emotions to others if she feels them or thinks them, you didn't know about them? Oh  and did anyone tip her off on our names and why we were there and where we were going and our meeting?"

"Wait what do you mean, she could tell why you were there and what you wanted to do with her and such?" He asked worriedly.

"I mean what I say professor. What's wrong?" Luke asked with a hint of curiosity in his tone.

"Sebastion, bring the girl to me." Dr.James ordered, ignoring Luke's question.

I rolled the pale Rose past the annoyed Luke and to the worried professor.

The professor loomed over her face and lifted one eyelid and dropped it as soon as he had lifted it.

"It's impossible!" The professor gasped.

"What professor?" Luke asked worriedly, a soft wind started outside.

"Nothing." The professor said  quickly." Let's be on our way."

With that he walked off, briskly pushing Rose along.

All of us exchanged confused glances, the professor never acted so... worried.

Luke's POV:

What is wrong with the professor?

What is wrong with Rose?

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't uploaded in forever! But please don't be mad! I have had sooooooo much stuff going on! But this chapter is totally dedicated to RoseOfZharon! for her magnificent support! Sorry again!

Say cheese, it makes you smile!