~Part One - Chapter Five~

HEY GUYSSSS
IT'S ME THE AUTHOR-CHAN

I know, this chapter is a bit short but, these days went hard on me, I failed on my Maths and English exam, I have tons of essays to write, I'm sick, These problems got me down, I'm a bit depressed, I started to cut again, I turned into a Phan trash, etc.

So, thise problems haunt me enough and I lose the inspiration to write again. So, this chapter is 690 words (others were 1100 words) hope you don't kill me or something.

Whatever I shouldn't bother you with my problems. Again an LxAuthor dialouge

L: Oh my dear Beyzanur(my name) Why are you cutting again?
Me: L, please I'm not in the mood.
L: Oh God, problem is big. You didn't call me Lawlipop
Me: Ughh just leave me alone in my hell of depression
L: ok, but let me kiss your scars
Me: Sure, if you'll leave me alone.

#QOTC: How was your day???
#AOTC: Like shit
Guys, you know that you should answer #QOTC right?

Whatevs, again with the story...

●_●_●_●_●_●_●

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Then we walked towards to Light's room. We got into the room. Then I sat on the bed, my legs crossed.

I took my phone out of my bag and sent a message to my sister about the situation.

I yawned as I put my phone down. I admit I was sleepy. So, I ended up sleeping on Light's bed.

Light's P.O.V.

I got out of the room to wash my hands. But when I came back, I saw something that caught me off guard.

(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully on my bed. Oh my God she looks so cute while sleeping.

Then I noticed that she was shaking. I took the blanket and covered her thinking she might be cold.

She snuggled to blanket as I smile at how cute she looked when she snuggled into the warm blanket.

I kept looking at her beauty. How long will I wait. I must admit her. She deserves to know.

But, what if she rejects? I can't handle that much pain. Then I shrugged the toughts off.

I turned around and looked at the Death Note. I took it in my hands and investigate the note.

So much effort for a lame prank as I looked at the How To Use It part.

I then took the note and sat on my chair. I took my pen and started to think about whose name to write.

I opened the TV, and lowering the voice. I watched the news and I saw that a man, named Otaharada Kuroo, kidnapped the pre-school kids.

I can at least try. I looked at his face, then I wrote his name to the note. I waited for 40 seconds. Nothing happened.

Just as I was about to close the TV, the speaker said that the man was dead. My eyes widen. I killed a person, I killed a person, I killed a person I repeated in my mind again and again.

Then it hit me, I saved nearly 30 people by killing a person.

This is for the greater good Light, you should do this. And this can make you the God of The New World. I tought to myself as I got up from my seat.

Totally forgetting that (Y/N) was in the room, I started to change. I took my shirt off, then I heard a little gasp.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up from my little nap and saw something that I shouldn't have. Light's bare back.

I gasped in a sudden then I started to blush deeply. What was this feeling? Why I felt butterflies inside my stomach? Then Light turned around.

He had light pink blush on his cheeks aswell. We stared at each other. Then it hit me. I love Light.

I knew I shouldn't have but, you know how it works. I can't hide those feelings anymore. Then we get closer and closer.

Light's P.O.V.

She was getting closer too. This is the chance Light, go on and explain her how you love her, I tought.

Our lips were couple of inches apart. We were looking at each others lips. Her lips were light pink colour which is so natural.

My heart beat quicken at our closeness. There you go, I tought then our lips touched.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Oh my, this can't be happening. We were kissing.

He started first, but immediately I kissed back. Our lips were in sync. Then Light started to lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Me, being the stubborn person I am, didn't let him. Then he did something that I didn't expected.

He grabbed my butt! I suddenly gasped at the action and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

He was exploring every part of my mouth. I felt weird. Then we fought for dominance. Which of course, Light won.

We pulled apart, due to lack of oxygen. We looked at each other's eyes. His brown eyes were shining brightly.

"I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)" he said, his tone of voice was low. "I love you too, Light Yagami" I said, in the same tone of voice.