The Alpha's Fox Mate

Hello and welcome to my first Fox X  Werewolf Love. I have another so if this catches your interest check the other one out. Well thanks for reading guys. If you like this story tell your friends about it please.

Chapter One

Today is eighth grade graduation. I am dressing in my nicest set of clothes. A long black dress with slits up the sides of the legs. I am wearing black flats, and I watch as all of my class mates walk across the stage before it is my turn. I walk across the stage and get my deploma for graduating middle school. I smile as pictures are taken by my grandmother and aunt. Everyone claps as we take our seats. The principle says some final words and wishes us luck in high school. I look around to see if my dad is here but no he is not. I guess he had pack buisness to attend to either that or an emergency at the hospital. I smile as my aunt and grandparents envelop me in a group hug.

"Congradulations on graduating Madalena," says my aunt Caroline.

"Congrats baby," says grandma and grandpa.

"Thanks guys. I think I'll run home," I tell them.

"Alright honey. We will see you when you get there alright," asks Caroline.

"Alright, aunty," I reply.

I take off into the forest and travel quickly home. I may not have changed yet but I still love this forest and should soon. As I travel through the forest, I see wolves running through. I guess some of the others have decided to run home as well. Some of the wolves come and surround me. The force me to a stop and three run into the forest to change forms. When they come back, I see that it is Roz, the alpha's son; Lina, the pack young slut; and Jayda, another pack slut. They all have looks of hatred on their faces. I have been a loner all of my life. I was never part of the pack because I just did not feel as if I was part of the pack. No one could tell me what to do even the alpha. Lina steps closer to me and begins to circle.

"Hello ugly. You decided to run home by yourself tonight. Not a good move for you of course," says Lina while she steps closer to me.

Yes I must say that I am not skinny but I'm not fat either. My boobs have yet to grow much but I feel they will. My hair is almost untamable but I am going to change all of this. Lina is nothing but a slut. Short clothes that show almost every thing. I wear clothes that are decent and appropriate for children my age not some booty shorts.

"You think you can threaten me dear old Lina. You forget who has all the dirt on you, past shall I say boyfriends, and events. All of these things can easily be revealed in the most public of places say facebook, twitter, and the school websites among a few. I have connections Lina. I can use them and you would be living in a living hell of your own making of course," I smile sweetly at her.

"Leave this place," orders Roz.

"I am leaving. I will be back and you will regret ever thinking you could beat me Lina," I say as I begin to leave.

When I reach some trees about thirty yards away, I turn back and say, "Oh and Roz. Do not think you can order me around. you maybe the alpha's son of my fathers pack but you have no right to order me around. I have no spot in the pack you call home."

With that said I run fast home. I arrive home within five minutes. I open the door and come into a disaster area. I scream out loud in despair. My father, grandparents, and Aunt Caroline are all dead and spread all over the living room. I pull my cell phone out of my purse and call Alpha George. He picks up on the second ring.

"Hello, this is George," he answers.

"Alpha my. . ., my family. . .," I cry.

"What is it Madalena," demands George.