Ruled By a Woman (INFO)

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ~Oscar Wilde

Margaret Wilson is a very talented art historian, who manages The Small Gallery in New York

Margaret Wilson is a very talented art historian, who manages The Small Gallery in New York. She is totally into her work, after so many years of destitution she's finally alright, happy about her life. She's working on the new exhibition of one young artist. In this time the owner of this gallery comes up with a big new - he sold everything and is going to the journey around the world. 

Margaret has to meet the new owner, who is not so unknown. Christopher Hundsberger is the man, who used her in the high school, abused her and damaged the connection with her family. 

DO NOT expect the typical love story. She's not the naive girl, he's not the womanizer who becomes better after being in love. Both are the victims of social manners, that's the only thing, which they have in common. Will be Margaret and Chris finally together? Or isn't it their destiny?

The Czech version: Ovládán ženou - published 

The second part: Ruled By a Man

FACTS ABOUT THIS BOOK

This novel was written in 2012. That story helped me in the worst part of my life - my husband passed away and I went through a huge depression. The story of Margie and Chris gave me the hope that one day everything may be alright.

I really believe you will enjoy this story. I've already published this story in Czech language, which is my mother language, and reached more than 40K reads, 3K votes and more than 350 comments.

Enjoy reading and please let me know what you thing about this novel. It makes me very happy.

Don't forger to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE, please!

Victoria ♥

You can follow me here, on my blog, on Facebook or newly on Twitter!