#Chapter 23

~Dylan's POV
Today is the day of Yule Ball. Today were no classes and all of teachers including me were decorating the Great Hall. Two hours before the Ball we all went to get ready.
I dressed and did my make-up.

All of the professors needs to be in Great Hall before students come

All of the professors needs to be in Great Hall before students come. I was talking to professor Flitwick. From corner of my eye I could see Severus looking at me.
I turned to him and he smiled at me. I returned the smile.
The champions came into the Hall. It's tradition. The champions have to start the dance.
I smiled at Harry. He had an date.
Both of them looked cute.
The music started and they started dancing. Dumbledore and McGonagall then joined them. As soon as they joined in everybody joined as well.
As I was looking at the couples dancing, hand appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw Draco. I haven't talked to him for a while. He smiled.
"Would you like to dance, My Lady?"
I giggled.
"I would love to, kind Sir."
We started dancing. We talked about everything. When the song finished, Draco kissed my hand and went to his friends. He was nice, once you get to know him.
I was now sitting outside the Great Hall. I went out for fresh air.
Lots of couples were out here kissing and talking. I saw Hermione and Ron talking. They were arguing. I saw Hermione gets angry at Ron and send him and Harry in room. I then saw her sits on the stairs and start crying. I went over to her and set next to her.
"Hey."
She smiled at me through tears.
I then hugged her and she started crying again. She calmed down.
She then told me that Ron wasn't happy that she came with Krum.
"Don't worry. I'll talk to him. He will be in so much trouble. Now go to sleep."
She hugged me and then went up the stairs. I set on stairs taking of my heels. I didn't have time to talk to Severus or dance with him.
I looked up and saw him walking towards dungeons. I run to him.
"Severus!"
He turned around but didn't smile when he saw me. I frowned. Did I do something?
"Is everything alright?"
"Yes."
"Than why don't you talk to me?"
He started walking again.
"You can talk to Mr. Malfoy."
I stopped when the realisation hit me. He was jealous. I giggled.
"Wait. You were jealous?"
He stopped and turned to me.
"Of course I was jealous. You are beautiful. You could have any guy you want."
I smiled and took his hand in mine.
"But I want you. I love you and only you."
Severus kissed my hand like always and smile at me.
"I love you, too."
I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.
"Goodnight, Severus."
"Goodnight, Dylan."