Troye

Unedited

****

"Troye! Wait for me!" I heard Connor yell as I carried on running towards the sea.

"Never!" I yelled back as finally got to the sea. I ran in, water splashing everywhere as the waves crashed against my ankles. Maybe this holiday won't be so bad after all.

"Troye! Why didn't you wait for me?" Connor asked and rolled his eyes, breathing heavily as he was trying to get his breath back.

"Because... Because... Yeah I don't have a reason. I just wanted to run," I said and giggled. I need to stop giggling. Connor rolled his eyes and smiled as he looked out to the horizon.

"It's so... Pretty. I wish I had a phone to take a picture," He admired and sighed.

"You don't have a phone?" I asked and frowned.

"No, I can't afford it. I can hardly afford to rent my shitty apartment that I have to live in right now," He said and looked down, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh, Con da Bon," I said and placed a hand on his shoulder, in a comforting manner.

"It's fine Troye, I'm use to it. The last thing I want is your sympathy," he said which kinda offended me but I then realised that he probably gets sympathised a lot and he is most likely sick of it. I would too though, sympathy doesn't get you anywhere.

"So Connah, how long have you been a janitor for?" I asked.

"Just over a year," He said and sighed.

"A year changing beds and cleaning?"

"Yeah, I'll do anything for the money. Although, the pay isn't the best there,"

"So why not get a better paying job then?"

"It's not that easy, Troye boy," he said as a look of sadness washed over his features like the tide to shore. We then just stood, neither of us saying a word.

After a few minutes, the lyrics of 'Here' by Alessia Cara blasted from my phone. I whipped my phone out of my pocket to see that it was Sage calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Troye where are you? All we did was send you to go get a drink!" The voice of my mother said in an angry tone of voice.

"What are you doing on Sage's phone? I bumped into a friend on the way and we decided to go to the beach, calm down!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"The beach? You went to the beach? You can go to the beach with your friend but not us? Shows how much you love us," She said and huffed.

"It's not like that, you know that I love you. Stop being so ridiculous!" I said and looked over at Connor, giving him a sympathetic smile. He just smiled back and mouthed 'It's fine'.

"Fine. Just come back to the room. We want to go out tonight," She said and hung up on me.

"Well that was rude," I muttered and put my phone back in my pocket," Sorry about that. My mom is being such a moody ass bitch right now, as much as I love her, she just- ugh!" I said frustrated.

"It's fine Troye boy. So I'm guessing you have to go now?"

"Yeah," I said sadly.

"I'll walk you back," Connor said and smiled. I smiled back and we headed off.

About five minutes later, we were back by the hotel entrance, saying out goodbyes.

"See you tomorrow Troye boy," Connor said and smiled.

"See you," I said and stepped closer to him. I then wrapped my arms around his muscular figure, engulfing him into a hug.

He froze in shock but then relaxed and hugged, wrapping his arm around me. An explosion of butterflies erupted in my stomach as a warm tingly feeling washed over me. Oh no.

I pulled away, a smiling as I felt my cheeks heat up. A blush found a way onto his own cheeks as I turned and walked away, smiling like an idiot.

Two days Troye. Two days and you're already falling. What have you gotten yourself into?

****

The next day

"I'm just a lost boy, not ready to be found," I sang as the lukewarm water ran down my back. I turned off the shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist.

I unlocked the bathroom door and- holy shit.

"Troye I'm so sorry I-"

"Connor! What are you even doing here? I was showering, you can't just- UGH!" I said frustrated.

"I didn't think anybody was in here! I knocked on the door and nobody answered so I just came in to clean and the heard you singing and-" Connor said but got cut off by me.

"Connah, chill. It's okay," I said as I realised that he never meant anything wrong.

"No I shouldn't of stayed," he said as guilt washed over his face.

"No really Con it's okay," I said.

"Well.. You have a really nice singing voice by the way. You're so talented," He said and smiled not making eye contact with me. I follow his eyes to see that he was looking at-oh.

A blush coated my face as I realised all I have on is a towel around my waist. I wiggled my eyebrows at Connor as I said,"Like what you see?"

"I- um.. Uh- ugh whatever, yes? I guess.." Connor stuttered, his natural colour of skin being replaced with redness. I chuckled as I turned away, walking over to the closet, opening it and picking out todays outfit.

Once I had finished deciding I walked past Connor and winked which made him blush even harder. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

So if Connor is acting all blushy and shit, does that mean he likes me? I hope not. I don't even know if I like him. I mean, we have only know eachother, what, three days? This is going way too quickly.

I don't want to fall for you Connor, I dont want to. If I do, I will have to leave and break both our hearts.

I will not fall for you Connor Franta. I wont.

****

Idk I hate this chapter so much but who cares? Update right??? Ehh I might delete it and re-write it.. What do you think? Tell mee!

Thanks for reading, love you!xx