Connor

Unedited

****

"Room seventeen. Only like one million  more rooms to go," I muttered to myself, exaggerating slightly. Well, a lot.

I sighed as I knocked on the door before I unlocked it to make sure nobody was in there. After a couple of seconds, the door flung open and a very  gorgeous girls face appeared.

"Hi! I'm the janitor of this hotel and I was wondering if it's okay if I can come and clean your room. It's okay if you're busy though, I can come back later," I said and flashed her a toothy smile.

"Oh no that's fine! We were just heading off to the pool anyways!" She said in a strong British accent,"Alfie! The cleaner is here to clean our room so hurry up!"

After a couple of minutes of awkwardly waiting for this 'Aflie' guy to get ready, he finally appeared,"Zo, where are my sun glasses?" He said in a deep raspy voice which sounded quite cool but also quite terrifying.

"I've got them in my bag now hurry up," She said and shot me an apologetic look. I just smiled awkwardly at her as it's the only thing I can do at this very moment in time. They then both apologised for taking so long and hurried out of the room, leaving me to clean it. It only took me a couple minutes to clean their room since the room was practically already clean, unlike most of the other rooms.

Once I had finished, I headed out of the room and locked the door. I then wheeled my cleaning truck to the next room and knocked on the room. Almost instantly the door opened and I was faced with a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Clarke! Wait... It is Clarke.. Right?" The boy from yesterday said. Clarke?

"Actually it's Con-" I started but got cut off.

"Connor, I know! I was just messing with you," He said as he moved out of the doorway. I walked into the room, my cleaning truck dragging behind me. I watched as him shut the door and sat down in the chair where he sat yesterday.

"So I never caught your name yesterday..." I said as I walked over to a bed.

"That's because I didn't say it," He said with a hint of sarcasm. I could almost hear his eyes rolling,"But my name is Troye with an e,"

"Troye with an e... I like it. So tell me about yourself 'Troye with an e'," I said as I smoothed the creases on the comforter.

"Ay, I only met you yesterday! I can't just go around telling strangers key information about me!" He said and I rolled my eyes. Key information my ass.

"Well if I tell you about myself first then I wont be that much of a stranger to you anymore," I said, walking over to the next bed that had its sheets practically sprawled out on the floor.

"Okay then, talk." He demanded. Geez.

"Well, my full name is Connor Joel Franta, I was born on September twelfth nineteen ninety-two which makes me twenty three, I have one older brother, one older sister and a little brother. I'm originally from Wisconsin, but I moved here to LA because I wanted a get away," I finished.

"Cool. My full name is Troye Sivan Mellet, my birthday is June the fifth and I'm twenty years old. I'm from South Africa but I moved to Australia when I was younger. I have an older brother, a younger brother and a younger sister and I'm gay. So... Yeah," he finished.

"I like your middle name. Sivan, it sounds so cool," I said and turned around to see him blushing slightly. Cute. Cute? Seriously Connor? I mentally groaned to myself.

"Thanks," he said quietly and smiled slightly.

Once I had finished making the beds and just tidying the room up a little, it was finished. Troye and I chatted about all kinds of random things like what its like to live in Australia and that we both share a love for kittens. Tumblr too.

I said my goodbyes to Troye with an e and headed out of the room. Only like a million more to go.

****

"Connah! Wait up!" I heard a familiar Australia accent yell as I was just walking out of the hotel as I had just literally finished my shift. Troye? Again? This kid is literally everywhere. I saw his at Tyler's shop last night. I would've said hi but I had to rush home.

"Troye! Hey!" I said and smiled.

"W'sup Con da Bon?" He asked and I blushed at the nickname.

"Con da bon?"

"Yeah that's your new nickname, I hope you get use to it because it's sticking," He said and smiled.

"Whatever, Troye boy," I said and rolled my eyes.

"So where are you off to?" He asked as we walked down the warm streets of LA.

"Well I was off home but since you decided to join me, I think we should go to the beach. I haven't been there in ages. What about you Troye boy?"

"Okay, I haven't been to this beach yet anyways. And I saw you was about to leave and I just wanted to talk to you..." He said and looked down, blushing.

"You wanted to talk to me? Awh that's so sweet of you Troye boy!" I cooed.

"Shut uppp!" He said and dragged the 'p'.

"So, you starting to enjoy your holiday a little more as you now have wifi?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks for that. I also have you, too. You're fun to talk to. My siblings bore me and my parents embarrass me," Troye said and smiled as I blushed.

"Stop flattering me!" I said and giggled. Freaking giggled. Seriously.

"Well, you also have really nice eyes, they're so bright and n-" Troye started but I cut him off.

"Troye! Stop!" I said and giggled again. I need to stop.

"Oh how are your life is, getting complimented is such a sin!" He said jokingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways we are here now,"

"Lets go in the sea!" He yelled like a five year old and started running towards the sea.

I really like this Troye. A lot.

****

Are you liking the story so far?? I hope so! Thanks for voting and commenting, it means a lot.

Thanks for reading, love you x