Tour

Elizabeth's P.O.V

So today we are leaving for tour, i'm not feeling to good but I still got on the bus. I got on my bus and Justin got on his. My bus was so cute. I loved my bedroom and the best part about this tour is I get to be with Justin and Haley. Haley is my back ground dancer,I'll give it to her Haley is a really good dancer, but I feel bad that she has to leave Chaz but it's nice to leave him. I was getting really borad we had a 6 hour bus ride and it was so boring! Haley and I went to the living room area of the bus and just sate and watched movies for 5 hours. 

(hour later)

We where finally at the arena. Justin got out of his bus after me and he took my hand and we walked into the arena together.

Justin: "Are you nervous about tonight?"

Elizabeth: "YES!"

Justin: "Don't be baby you'll be amazing!" 

Elizabeth: "Thank's J." 

(2 hours later) 

I was getting ready for the show, I was so exited. I was with my Nona and my Grandfather. 

Nona: "You are going to be amazing tonight sweetie!"

Grandfather: "You are beutfuil and the best singer I have ever herd."

Elizabeth:"Thank you, I love you guy's so much!" 

I said and then I hugged them both. 

Mom: "We got a surpirse for you!"

Elizabeth: "Really?" 

Mom: "Just follow me." 

We walked down a hallway and turned a corner and then I saw.......

-------------------------------------------------------

2 votes and 2 comment's before my next update?

Thanks so much guys that have voting and commenting your support mean's so much.