Chapter 2

Spencer's POV:

I get done with all of my classes for the day and head home. I had lunch with Toby earlier and it was great except him asking about -A. I hate talking about it. He's been trying to get me to tell him if I'm still getting harassed by that evil bitch. Does this answer your question? 'I like the Big Apple, I think I'll stay a while. -A' This was about a month ago when we got here. I haven't gotten anything since, but every time my phone buzzes I jump. It's probably why Toby's worried. I just can't tell him because I can't let him get hurt. I don't know maybe if Hanna tells Caleb I will. Yeah that's what I'll do, if Hanna tells Caleb that -A is back then I will tell Toby. They're best friends anyway so if Hanna told Caleb and I didn't tell Toby, I would just get in trouble. I get home and lock the door immediately. I know we live in a building with a door man and security, but -A can get past anyone. I grab a yogurt from the fridge and move the coffee table in the living room to the corner of the room. Then I sit on the floor and spread my notes and textbooks around me in a semicircle. Toby always laughs at me when he see me do this because back in rosewood I had a big beautiful desk in my bedroom, yet I still choose to sit on the floor. I get back up and make some coffee. I have a ton of homework tonight and it's stressing me out, coffee calms me. Most people get hyper with coffee, it has the reverse effect of me. When my coffee is made I turn on some instrumental music and start my homework. My phone buzzes and I look at the screen. 'You never know when I will strike. -A'. Oh God help me. I immediately call Hanna. "Spence?" She say when she picks up. "Hanna did you get a text from -A?" I ask completely frightened. "Yeah just a second ago. What does -A mean by strike?" "I don't know, but I think it's time to tell Toby and Caleb that -A is back. I really don't want them to think everything is okay and then -A hurt them." I tell her. "I guess you're right. Okay I'll tell Caleb tonight, you tell Toby." "Okay. Please be careful." "I will, you too. Bye." "Bye." I hang up my phone and try to put it out of my mind so I can study, but I just can't. I slowly sip my hot coffee. I hear the door start to open and my mind goes to -A note. I set my mug down on the table and crouch behind the couch. I hold my breath hoping not to make a sound. My heart beats crazy fast as the door creaks open. I don't dare look. They go into the bedroom and come back out. "Spencer?" I let out the breath I was holding in relief. "Toby!" I say as I hop up and run over to him. I hug his waist and refuse to let go. "What's wrong Spence?" I can here the concern in his voice. I look up into his eye, not letting go of him, "I need to tell you something."
_______________
Author's Note:
I have a lot planned out for this story and I can't wait to write it all out and for you guys to read it, so stay tuned!