Facebook|| Two

Christopher's POV

I turn off my phone and walk over to the guys that just got back from going to the store.

"Hey Zabdiel did you get me that medicine that I asked you for." I said coughing after saying that. Ugh how I hate being sick.

"Ugh yeah here you go." Zabdiel said tossing me the liquid medicine. I caught it and thanked him as I left to the kitchen. I disconnected the little cup with the measurements and read the back of the bottle.

5ml for 15 and over

I pour that much of an amount to that little cup and drank it. Ugh it tasted strong.

"Ugh." I said after gulping it down. I coughed a bit after. I looked over at the other guys who were just talking while watching some t.v. show. I honestly don't regret the group I ended up with I just wished that I could still hang out with the others that didn't make it.

Knock knock

"I'll get it." Joel said running towards the door knowing it was Yoandri and Johann. Sebastian was suppose to come as well but he couldn't make it at the last minute.

"Yoandri!" Joel said excitingly as he jumped into the boy's arm. I smiled at how good they got along. I felt a sudden vibration in one of my pockets. My phone. I looked down and took out my phone it was a message on Facebook Messenger. It was her.

Anahi: Hey can I just ask you a question?

What could she possibly want to ask me?

Me: Yeah what is it?

She immediately read it and started typing.

Anahi: How do you even know me?

I widen my eyes. How do I even know her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there thanks to everyone that reads this it means alot so how do you guys like it so far?

-Anahi