Chapter 4

Ethan's POV

I woke up and saw Grace sound asleep next to me. She looked so peaceful. Why did I ever hurt her? What was I thinking? She's so sweet. "I'm so sorry Grace" I said and kissed her forehead.

Grace's POV

"I'm so sorry Grace" I heard him say, then he kissed my forehead. We weren't an official couple but I do like him.

"It's okay," I said kissing his lips. "We should probably get up" I said laughing. I got up off the bed and walked to my room. I saw Grayson sitting in the corner of the room crying. "Grayson what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Grace I'm so sorry I hit you last night, I don't know what happened" he said. I could tell he was sincere. He got up and gave me a hug.

"It's o-I mean I accept your apology" I didn't wanna say its okay because then he would think it was okay to hit me and he would do it again. I said I accept his apology instead.

"You're not mad?" He asked shocked.

"Of course not" I said.

Ethan's POV

I went into Grace's room and saw her standing there with Grayson. I know that look. He likes her. Oh god. I have big competition, he's always been a stud with ladies. I gotta get her before he can. "Grace, come here I have to ask you something." I said. She looked worried and scared at the same time. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Grace's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" O.M.G. He asked me out!!!! Wait......

"I can't" I said. He looked really sad.

"Look Grace I'm really sorry for hurting you it wont happen again I just wa-" I cut him off.

"It's not that" I said. I felt really bad. I really like Ethan. But......I can't be with him...."I just can't okay!!" I yelled running off. I ran in my room and locked the door. I forgot Grayson was in here, but I didn't care. I sat on my bed, put my face in my hands and cried.

"Grace are you okay?" Grayson asked concerned.

"I'm okay, I just need time alone" he left the room and let me be alone. I sat and cried. I can't believe this....I'm dating Grayson but I love Ethan.

*Flashback*

Grayson's Pov

"You're not mad?" I was surprised she wasn't mad at me...I took my anger out on her last night.

"Of course not" she said. She smiled 

"Grace, I've been wanting to ask you something" I was going to do it.

"Yea?" She said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Grace's POV 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I can't believe he just asked me that....

"Yes Grayson Bailey Dolan I will be your girlfriend" I said shocked at my own answer. Did I just say yes?  Then Ethan came in....

*End of Flashback* 

What am I going to do? Why did I say yes? Then I got a text.

Lexi😘😍: so I heard ur dating Grayson?? Wth!!! I thought u hated each other!?!

Me: yes, I am but I don't know why. I like Ethan too. I need to find out where my heart is.

Lexi😘😍: babygirl I'll be here for u every step of the way don't worry. 

I locked my screen and went to bed. I need to think about this. Who do I want to be with? 

✨✨✨✨