Chapter~5

SO IM BACK. IM SO SORRY IT TOOK MRE SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SO INTERESTING UR GOIN TO LOVE IT

Malia's POV

( TOMORROW MORNIG)

I woke up on the sofa,I must have fell asleep watching television, I got up and look at my fone it read 11:22,I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth,flat ironed my hair,to day I wore my hair slick down,I went to my closet and said today is a very special day,I put on some so pink,white,and red tights and my bred 11's with a all black tick top,when I was finish I got 3 suitcases and put all my jeans and shirts in the middle sized suitcases and put all my shoes in the Large suitcases,I put all my panties and socks in the small suitcases,I put my hair produces in the carryon bag.

I went down stair and I seen Kalia,yonie,and La'Nesha sitting on the couch.

-Convo-

Me~ y'all were waiting on me the whole time.

Them~ yes. What the hell u was doing.

Me~ I was sleep. Y y'all asses didn't wake me up.

La'Nesha~we dint know u was sleep.

Me~ y'all could'nt come check on m.......

I was cut off by Kalia.

Kalia~we don't have time for all that talking.

Me~girl don't u cut me off ever again in yo life*with a laugh*

So we put our bags in the trunk and got to kicking we listened to the weeknd: trust issues on the audio,we all sung along.

1 hour and 35 mins. Later.

We finally arrived at our new house, we all screamed before we got out the car,we left the stuff in the car and walked Down the street to see did they have a park but they didn't so, we walked back to the house got our stuff out the car and got settled I got the master bedroom cause I was the oldest,the others didn't trip. We went into the bck yard it had a swing set(did I mention La'Nesha as a baby on the way) so we said that can be his/hers we don't know yet.

We walked back Down the street but this time I seen a cute,bright,and tall,I was found out I was staring at I'm and the girls snapped me out of it,but Kalia told me to go talk to him I refused to,we went back to the house,got in car and went to McDonald's and we went inside to order our food and I seem the sme boi,this time he came by me and I was blushing and my legs got weak,so I leaned up against the wall.

/Convo/

The dude~aye lil ma, what's yo name

Me~M-Malia.

The dude ~aye that's nice, my name Kevin

Me~hey Kevin, how's doin

Kevin ~ I'm doing good,wby

Me~I'm doin good

Kevin~well it was nice meeting u

He turned around around and waked off.

Kevin~aye wait lil ma,what's to num

Me~uuummmm, 225-456-1234

Kevin~Ima ttyl

Me~ o-okay

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT LOOK FORWARD FOR THE UPDATE AFTER 2:30 TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!