chpt3:

~YN POV~

I can't wait to get outta of the car with those two. I swear Justin nd Scooter act more related then we do. Sometimes I wish I never exsisted.

"(Yn),(Yn)?" "What!? What do you want Scooter?!" Everyone had their eyes me which I didn't like at all.

"(Yn) plz calm down he was just calling your name."Alfredo said. "I really don't care ok i just don't want to talk to him okay?" I snapped. I heard Scooter sigh.

"Your being a little harsh (yn)" Pattie said.. I swear everyone is taking his side and doesn't care how bad it effected me. "No im not being harsh if i was being harsh i wouldve called him a no good for nothing of a jerk brother who doesnt care about anyone but himself and his stupid popstar player client... thats being harsh." The car pulled up and i rushed out wanting to be away from them all.

URRRGHH!! Why is it they all seem to care for me just for a second but yet they care for those two way more then they ever did for me. i swear i wish i could just disappear for a while and never see them again. 

~Scooter's POV~ 

Shes makng things so difficult to be a good big brother or to make things right. She just called me thing shes never called me in her life i understand shes mad but to take things that far is just wrong. yn) she means everything to me, shes my only family left and now that shes still angry with me seems like imma loose her to.

"You oki babe?" Caren asked me. "No, i just wish my sister wasnt so stubborn right now." i looked to see (yn) skating around on her board that my dad had gotten her on her last birthday. i remember how much she wanted the board she kept asking for it for weeks until they gave in.

Shes grown up so much in the last few years she use to be a brunett no piercings or tatoos of a girl and now shes changed and grown up. Her and i use to be closer then anything sometimes people thought that i was her dad but no. 

~Jb's POV~ 

well this has been an interesting ride so far. (yn) has always been so out spoken and so open about life but its weird seeing her act like this. Well its not that weird i mean ive gotten use to it over the last few years but still. Did everything really change between her and Scooter because of me? I mean i know how Scooter feels because of Jasmine and Jaxon but still could things really be this bad ?

i felt my mom put her hands on my shoulders. "Itll be oki its just the fact that now that her parents are gone and now that she feels she cant trust you two its just gonna take a while til she calmes down." " Mom i dont know i mean we really havent done that much i mean ya i take Scooters attention but hes my manger. " "Justin they just lost there parents and Scooter is all she has maybe you should give her more credit she has had alot more to deal with lately." "Mom but taking her anger out on the rest of us isnt going to do much help.

oki yes i sound like a jerk but what can i say i mean its true and yes i know shes had alot to deal with but still and i know what i said earlier but i mean come on sometimes she can go to far and im no just saying that to be mean a dick just saying that because its true and we all know it.

~YNs POV~

Ahhh skating nothing like the sound of the wheels shredding the gravel. Sometime i rather skate all day just to relax or to get away from my bother and jerk face. Dont get me wrong Justins not that bad but i sill dont like him the only decent thing hes done is treat Selena right, which is werid considering i dont like her either. Urgh and now i have to deal with her on tour as well. I dont see how hes dating her. ohh wait a player and a slut good match. It's funny i like them separate not together weird right but its true shes nicer without Justin and with him they drive me more insane.

(no offense to Beliebers or Selenators)