Chapter 1

I do not own twilight, but i do own my oc characters and my plots that aren't in the books.

Have you ever wondered if there's another world out there, without our knowledge? If there were people that wouldn't associate with the likes of us humans? Or, if there were individuals with supernatural powers? But I bet you didn't know that there are mythical beings who hang among us, and we don't even realize it.

Well, I couldn't believe it either; until the day I was left to die in the middle of the road, and was turned by a person I didn't know. So lets beginning.

It was a typical fall day in the town, of Biloxi, Mississippi. I had just woken up. It was a Friday morning, and today was the day I was 18 years old; I could visit my nineteen-year-old sister Alice Brandon at the asylum that my father sent her too over the summer. I was sad and so upset at him for doing that too her.

Not to mention, my dad seemed to ignore me, just like his evil new wife. But they seemed to treat our younger sister like a pet by doting on her every single minute. Our younger sister's name is Cynthia Brandon. Did I point out that I hate our dad and stepmother?

I climbed out of my bed and wandered over to the window to take a glimpse outside to see my father talking to the evil witch of the west. I walked away from the window and went towards my closet, where I grabbed a white corset top that laced up in the front, and a long black skirt that flares to my ankles. I took off my PJs and put on my skirt and corset, along with some flats.

By the way, my name is Alexandra Lillian Brandon. I'm 18 years old. I live with my father David, little sister Cynthia, and evil stepmother Nicole.

30 minutes had passed, and I was dressed. I walked over to the mirror and studied my reflection. I had long, flowing, raven black curly hair that reached down to my back. My eyes were chocolate brown. I looked similar to my older sister Alice. When I was done checking my appearance, I left my room, and went downstairs and out of the house.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked the evil witch, Nicole. I turned to look at her and said, "To visit my older sister, not that you give a damn." Nicole scowled at me and raised her hand and slapped me. All I could feel was a stinging pain in my left cheek. "How dare you talk to me like that, you stupid brat." she retorted. I glowered at her and left her standing at the entrance of the front door.

I don't know how long it took me to get to the asylum, but I was happy when I arrived. I walked into the place and up to the front desk. An old lady looked up at me and smiled and replied, "hello dear, who are you here to visit today?" "Hi, I'm here to visit Mary Alice Brandon, my sister." I informed her. "Oh my, didn't you hear your sister is missing." she informed me. I peered at her in confusion. Trying to figure out how that was possible, and if my father had something to do with this.

I ran out of the asylum with tears in my eyes. I couldn't even see where I was going, and the next thing I knew, I was running in the middle of a road and my world went black.