Third Pov~ 

Everyone was walking with their room. "There is a marvelous springs outside, so feel free to enjoy." "We really thank you for inviting us to stay here." "It's fine. Any friends of Rouge and Ranmaru is friend of mine." She bows her head. "Please enjoy your room." Everyone walks in but Ranmaru, "Siyuri, when can we meet?" "After I'm off work so have fun. Goodbye." She leaving Ranmaru alone till Yuki came to check on him. 

"Hey are you okay?" "Yeah. She is so beautiful and fragile that she manages this hotel by herself, I want to support her." While he talks but everyone talks about room size. "Hey don't ignore me!" but they walk off. "By the way guys where did Sunako and Rouge go?" Noi looks for them then hears, "We saw a ghost! She was a girl with pale skin and black hair! She was talking to another girl with same hair color but that wasn't scared her." "Oh okay. Ms. Siyuri help!" "Wait that is our friends and pale skin girl is a human." Takenaga explains to the freak out guests. "She doesn't like attention but she stands out the sore thumb." Kyohei looks at everyone freaking out. 

*** 

Rouge begin washing her hair along with Sunako. "Finally away from the those beautiful creature of light." We continue to wash our hair then, "Hey Sunako and Rouge." Rouge look to see Noi by us while Sunako screams in shock. "You don't have to surprise." 

They all sit in the hot spring outside bath. "Hey Sunako can I ask favor? I need you to spend time Kyohei." Noi asks. "No way." She starts babbling about how she wants be with Takenaga etc. "Why don't you ask Rouge instead?" "Well...she has Yuki to take care of." Noi looks at Rouge.

 "No besides I have to rehearse for the singing I have tonight." "This can benefit both of cause I can do the housework if I become Takenaga's girlfriend when I move in. that means Sunako can stay in her room and Rouge gets a break from taking care of guys." 'Never leave my room' Sunako thinks about it and giggles. 

"Well that's settles it. Glad we are the same page." Noi smiles. "Oh and Rouge you are singing aren't you?" "Yes I am. It was exchange for the letting us stay here for free." "That's amazing. You and Ms. Siyuri must be really close." She smiles at her. "We're not. It was manager that did my favor for me." "Really why?" "I believe she said okay because I brought them more money. The manager was a second dad or uncle to me so I was more than happy to sing for him." She smiles as she gets up. "I better get ready. I'll see when after I finish singing." Rouge walks out the bath. 

~~~ 

"Wow this food looks really good. I'll serve the rice." Noi starts putting the rice in bowls. "Wow that smells good." Yuki goes towards the table of food. "Takenaga is so lucky." Everyone but Rouge starts to eat. "Where's Rouge? She's missing this good food." Yuki starts looking for her. "I'm right here." She comes out of the dressing room with a beautiful yukata (below picture). 

"Wow you look so pretty

"Wow you look so pretty." "Thank you! I'll come see you guys after you eat. Bye see ya later!" she leaves gives Yuki a kiss on cheek and leaves but then notices Sunako outside of the door. "Good luck to you Sunako." she looks at me. "Don't leave alone with these beautiful creatures." She mumbles to her. "Bye Sunako." she leaves Sunako alone in the hallway.