Chapter 2

'No it couldn't be' I thought.

"Umm.. Hello?" He said waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh, Hi! My name is Serena Yvonne." I said smiling. 'Oh no I spaced out right in front of him so embarrassing.' I thought.

"*Chuckles* The name is Ash Ketchum, nice to meet you Serena." He smiled back.

"Sorry for the guards that is blocking the way of the office they kinda follow me everywhere." He rubbed the back of his head.

"So like body guards?" I asked.

"Yea, anyways can you show me where my classes are when I get my schedule?"

"Sure!" I smiled once again. 'Man how many times am I going to smile today." I asked myself.

"Thanks, I'll tell them that you're showing me around the school so they don't go to harsh on ya." He said as he grabbed his schedule.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Ok then lead the way!" He said in a childish way.

"Ok ok I will." I chuckled.

As we walked out of the office people were throwing daggers at me with their eyes which I understood why they were doing that. As soon as we got out of the crowd of people I saw Dawn at the back, she was smirking at me as she saw me with Ash. I felt my face getting hotter and hotter at the moment. Before I could think I instantly grabbed Ash's hand and walked out of the school towards the front.

"Ah." I sighed.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing its just my friend back there."

"Oh ok."

'Oh crap I hope Calem didn't see me grab Ash's hand if he did he would be pissed at me and would probably brake up with me.' I thought.

"Anyways, what's your first class Ash?" I asked as I looked down at his schedule.

"Umm.. I have biology first." He said as he looked up from his paper.

"Oh that's my first class as well! Come on I'll take you there." As I grabbed his hand once again.

"Hehe ok ok we're not in a rush are we?" He laughed at my actions.

"Umm maybe?" I laughed with him.

-A/N-
Short chapter I know, I will try to update once or twice a week but it depends on my work at home and school. Please show support by rating my books and Following me :D
_______________________________
I enjoy reading your nice comments so if you guys have any comments or ideas I'll be glad to read/add them to my next chapter of course :)
_________________________________
See you guys in next chapter maybe?
-Rate
-Comment
-Follow
Love,
SatoshiSenpai 😘