Dream Tag

I was tagged by RaevynBarton  to do this dream tag.

1. Dream Pet

A tiger! I absolutely love tigers, they are my favorite animals. They're so cute and beautiful and omg I love them.

2. Dream Career

A Forensic Anthropologist/Forensic Pathologist. I'm going to school for this now, I've wanted to do this since 8th grade. I want to be able to help families who lost a loved one and put away criminals.

3. Dream Boyfriend/Husband:

Example: Chris Evans

Description: Treats me right, makes me laugh. Loves to do small things with me, like cuddling or baking. Puts up with my weirdness and loves me for me.

4. Dream House

A nice house big enough for me and my future husband and kids. In a nice area that had a big backyard and lots of trees.

5. Dream Family

I would love to have 2 boys and 2 girls, but as long as I have a happy and healthy family I will be happy.

6. Dream City

A small town with good people. A good place to raise kids, has good morals and values.

7. Dream Vehicle

As of now, I don't really care, but I would feel most safe in a pickup truck like a Toyota Tundra.

8. Dream Best Friend

Ummmmm I already have the best friend ever, whom I am spending my spring break with right now.

9. Dream Fictional Character you want to be related to

Steve Rogers- I would want to be his wife and the mother of his kids of course. He would be the perfect husband and father.

Bucky Barnes- Best friend. I think I would end up being best friends with Bucky because I would be dating Steve. Bucky would also be the godfather to Steve and I's kids lol

Tony Stark- I would love to be Tony's little sister, it would be fun to prank him and just to annoy him. Also I think he would be a great big brother just for sibling bonding time every once in a while.

Phil Coulson- I would love to be Phil's niece (Even though I am 💁🏼😂). He is just so amazing and I think he would be the perfect uncle.

10. Dream Hair-do

How my hair is now. The technique is called baylage. Dark blonde that goes lighter down to the ends of my hair.

11. Last Dream

The last Dream I remember clearly was about last month.

I was somewhere that was a Disney something because there were Disney characters there. I was with my mom and one of my sisters, and I saw Johnny Depp. I went over and politely asked for a picture and an autograph, and the only reason he gave me an autograph and took a picture with me was because I asked so politely, he said he wanted to just go home. I ended up hurting my ankle somehow and I went outside of the building to look for something and next thing I know, I see Thor and Loki running in my direction from something. They were yelling at me to run but my feet were planted on the ground. Once I saw what they were running from, I started to run, but since I hurt my ankle I was limping, so Thor picked me up and started carrying me away from the alien things they were tuning from. I kept yelling and asking him to take me to where my mom was but he kept saying "No, I need to make sure you're safe." And Loki agreed with him.

And then I believe I woke up. So yeah, that's the last dream I remember clearly. It's a weird one but oh well. 😂
I hope you enjoyed my really weird dream.

I tag:

A_Timelord_in_221B
11maggie33
_Emma-Swan_16
bookofshadows3
buckyprotectionsquad