..:::Part One: Chapter four:::..

Karkat again woke up, what felt like a few moments was... a few moments! But somehow everyone managed to wake up right after he dozed off... He sat up, Jade and John looked over to him, and immediately went up and hugged him tight. He hugged back, he was just as happy to see them, maybe even more happy. he almost wanted to cry, but that wasn't going to happen, no need for tears... yet anyways (Foreshadowing!! XP) He looked onto the floor, Dave was sitting against the bed. He seemed to be asleep, but Karkat wasn't too sure.

"WHERE'S ROSE?" It just came out. But he was honestly curious on what happened to her. "Um..." John looked to Jade, looking for words.

"We... She left weeks ago to find Kanaya. We haven't seen her since then.."

"W-WHAT...?"

So Rose wasn't kidding. Before Karkat was separated from the rest, Rose told him that she was going to leave and find Kanaya. He had tried to convince her not to go, but she wouldn't listen to him. All she wanted was to find Kanaya, nothing they said would make her change her mind. "We think she's... Well I mean we don't know but-"

"She's dead, John, we already know."

"How can you be so sure? We haven't seen her body or anything..."

"John she was on her own, with NOTHING. She wouldn't have magically found a shelter with everything she needs in it."

"You just jinxed it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Jade shook her head. "Whatever John."

Karkat looked around the room. Other than Rose, the entire group had stayed together. He smiled a bit. At least they found him. He was going to question how, but honestly he didn't really care. He was just happy to be with most of his friends again. (Small chapter I know XP I'm working on other stories that arent fanfic though, but I still have big plans for this one ;) )