The Joker

×Joker Pov×

I laughed at the news of receiving a new psychatris.They wore all too weak disgusted by me at first sight like the ugly duckling like a monster but I'm not I'm just ahead of the curves."Hello Joker my name Winter"I looked up to see a young women with silky pure white hair and the most dashing blue eyes that for once had held no discust but shear sympathy and temptation.

×Winter Pov×

I starred at his light green dyed hair and his outstretched bloody Chelsea smile as he starred back only confusement starred with the eyes."Hello Dollface ~" He said sedustively as I took my seat his words had no effect for I had only one rule empty like a bag solid like a rock."Okay let start Joker what your real name? " I asked seeing that his file was lacking this as my eyes wondered around the cell. "Joker the past the past dollface~" Tricky case this one a tuffy I nodded as he looked at me with amazement as his little deep michevious laugh sent shivers down my spine."Can you hear them too dollface ~"He knows your not normal Joker teased as he arose yet I sat my ground as his warm aroma was closing the space.As his cold hand traced itself from my shoulder to chin I was soon tranved in his deep insane eyes."No Joker no I don't because you know what their in me I been treated for 2 years for fuck sakes but they won't leave because their inside me!" Sudden anger boiled in me as my sudden outburts interested him as he laughed once again.Gripping onto the end of stool I watched him my head pounding my heart bumping faster then possible. "Doll you interested me maybe we are alike"Joker gripped my chin to face him as I didn't ressist.

I hated to admit it but we wore alike both mentally not right voices that instructed our lives even I belonged in this lunatic prison however unlike joker I was recovering at least I believed that.Hha funny your denying the truth."Maybe we are but you know the difference Joker I hide it " I faced with shear strength as I made my leave however was stopped."Jack call me Jack" Smilling in victory with even a slight information was considered a success.

Jack maybe split personality like you.

Nodding this as a posability I stayed all night in my office no sleep had considered it way as all my thoughts wore based on one.

Jack.Maybe if I was right and this was maybe another personality joker possessed meant that if I digged into him maybe I could discover what attitude Jack had that Joker didn't.

You have to control him. Control a easy word said however a deal of task done yet determination flooded around me as another cup of coffee made it way as i finished my work.A simple sketch of joker with his usual grin and deepening eyes that held usually not a key of emotion as I pinned it on the clipboard before starting another.

This was going to be a long night but I wanted to crack the question that was boiling around my head.

Who is this Jack side of the joker?