Chapter Three: Aunties house

I was walking side by side with Cole while holding his hand. It has been an hour since the fire and no one has said anything. All that could be heard was an eerie silence that consumed us all.

I had been crying that whole time but now I stopped crying mommy an daddy would want me to be strong and be a big girl I thought and I planned to stay a big girl.

We were walking through the woods behind our house none of us knew where we were going except Cole and he would not tell not even talk no one would talk why? You must ask because all of were afraid afraid to say the wrong thing.
...

Finally Cole said something "Luna are you OK?" He asked still looking ahead "y-yeah I am ok" I weakly responded I felt as if I were about to cry No! I yelled in my head you are a big girl no more crying.

Cole saw me struggling to keep my emotions hidden so for some reason he stopped, turned around and said "all right guys we camp here!" "You can't be serious Cole I mean out here we are Royal" my brother Sam said worriedly.

"Ahhhhhw is Sammie to afraid of the trees to sleep outside like a real vampire would now that's pathetic!" My twin sister Lena said "I am not pathetic and I am also not scared!" Said Sam defendingly.

"Prove it" said Lena with a mischievous grin "FINE! I will I will show you LENA!" said Sam obviously angry. Sam walked over to where we had set the supply's that Cole maneged to get before the house exploded.

It consisted of two tents,five sleeping bags, some food, and my Teddy bear that my mother gave me when I was born and also some things the others grabbed as well.

Sam set up the tents, made a fire, started cooking food, and put the sleeping bags in the tents "seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LENA!" Yelled Sam "yeah yeah I see but that doesn't mean I am impressed" she mischievously said.

"Hey you two settle down settle down!" Said Cole "fine!" Sam and Lena both said "OK guys I want Lena and Luna in this tent and Kia,sam, and me in this tent" said Sam pointing to the tents.

Once we all ate dinner we got into our tents. I was laying in my sleeping bag looking up at the ceiling of the tent "goodnight Luna" said Lena who was right next to me in her own sleeping bag.

"Look Luna it's been a long day and I know this has been hard for you and for the rest of us to so you should get some rest" said Lena sleepily "OK" I replied and before I knew it I was drifting into sleep.

I woke up with the sun and I looked over to see if Lena was still sleeping but she wasn't. I mean that is really surprising because Lena never gets up early I mean never.

Curious I went out of the tent to see all of my siblings eating breakfast "How rude you started eating without me Sammie SHAME!!" I yelled while jumping on his back Sam was so surprised that he started choking.

"Hahahaha you got scared by a five year old Hahahaha" laughed Lena "good job Luna!" She also said "uhhhhhhhhhhhhg thanks?" I said confused just then someone tackled me "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed.

It turned out to be Sam in a pit of rage tackling me all of the sudden everything went black
...

Everything was still but I could make out a voice that sounded like Lena "SAM YOU FREAKING IDIOT YOUR SUCH A HOT-HEADED RETARD!"
...

I awoke to Lena, Cole, Kia, and a very worried Sam "um hello friends?" I tiredly spoke "huhhhhh she's alive!" Said a happy sam smack! That was the sound of Lena smacking Sam.

I stood up, stretched, and went over to grab one of the s'mores that they had been eating but halfway my head started throbbing, sweat started dripping down my face, and I stumbled backwards

To fall into a tree "Luna" all of my siblings yelled at the same time once again everything went black.

...

Once again I heard muffled voices.
...

I awoke to see a unfamiliar ceiling and surroundings "is that her is that my little niece?" Someone unfamiliar voice asked I looked towards the voice to see an unfamiliar plump woman.

"Uhhh hello?" I asked confused "awww she has such a sweet voice" she said again. The woman kneeled next to me and put her hand on my forehead "yeah she has a fever" once again she said.

She helped me sit up and said "oh! My name is Natalia I am uh I mean was your mother's sister" "oh hello my name is Luna" I said gloomily she put her hand on my shoulder and the other lifting my chin this gave me time to

Study her face she had browny gray eyes with a white smile she also has smile lines along with dimples "it's OK honey auntie is here for you" she said hugging me "oh I wanted to tell you that you need to eat"

She said "eat what French fries or something?" I asked confused "no sweetie I mean blood" she chuckled "uh OK can't say now to that" I said.
...

She came back with a cup of blood "drink up" sh said putting the cup in front of me I grabbed the cup from her hands I took a sip and the I chugged it the whole cup in like 2 seconds.

What do you think?TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY BOOK OR ELSE! sorry I go hulk sometimes. Lol and as always stay a kawaii potato because if not I will hunt you down and beat you up lol jk not really OMG look it's a pandacorn and a pinana.