Chapter 12 ~ A New School Year

So here are all you (the fans) OCs I'm using:
Blake Goodman (CimFamDirectioner143)
Natalie Goodman (CimFamDirectioner143)
Elliot Moore (CourtnieJenner)
They will be included at one stage during the next chapter
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Summer passed by quickly. Ryley spent a large amount of time with Ryder, doing cutesy couple-y stuff. She also spent some with Blaine before he went off to New York to go live with Kurt, Rachel and Santana.
Ryley arrived at school on the first day back and felt different. She was actually going to spend her first full year here as a sophomore. She had gotten a ride with LeRoy and Hiram that morning and was meeting Ryder by her locker this morning.
She walked down the hallway in the building and went to her locker near the choir room. She saw Ryder standing there with a huge grin on his face. She rushed up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.
"Hey." Ryley says once they part with a goofy smile on her face.
"Hey." Ryder says back with an equally goofy smile.
"Excited for a new year?" Ryley asks she opens up her locker.
"Yup since I get to spend a year with my beautiful girlfriend." Ryder says, leaning on the neighbouring locker.
"Your so cheesy." Ryley says, giggling as she searches for the book she needs in her locker.
"But that's one of the many things you love about me." Ryder says with a smile.
Ryley freezes. Love. She's never thought much about love and she's not one to say 'I love you'. She's never really believed in true love but that's because she's never experienced it before. She doesn't know if what she feels for Ryder is love yet. They've only been together for about four months.
"You okay, Rye?" Ryder asks, bringing her back to reality.
"I don't know if our relationship is love yet." Ryley says, truthfully.
Ryder's smile vanishes, "Okay. That's fine. But one day, I hope it is love."
"Maybe." Ryley says.
"Ahem." A voice says from behind Ryder. He looks over his shoulder and sees Angie standing there with her hands on her hips and a her head cocked on an angle. She doesn't look very impressed.
"This is your locker, isn't it, Angie?" Ryder asks, pointing to the locker he's leaning on.
Angie nods and Ryder gets off, going to Ryley's other side.
"Hey Angie." Ryley says, closing her locker and putting her bag over her shoulder.
"Hey," Angie says, "How was your summer?"
"Fun," Ryley says, "Yours?"
Angie opens up her locker, "Pretty awesome."
The bell rings, signalling the start of the day. Ryder heads off after giving Ryley a kiss to get to his first class of the day while Ryley and Angie walk off to their first class together.

-------------------------------------------------

"We need new members, guys." Will says as soon as the entire Glee Club are seated in the choir room. It's just Ryley, Ryder, Jake, Marley, Kitty, Angie, Gabe, Joe, Unique and Sugar now.
"We should perform something to gain the attention of others." Ryley says.
"What song do you guys want to perform?" Finn asks.
"I have a few options," Ryley says, getting up, "There's the new Katy Perry song Roar that is so amazing, Royals by Lorde which I love so much, Best Song Ever by One Direction or Acapella by Karmin."
"We could perform the song during the first assembly of the year on Thursday." Will says.
"So what should we sing?" Ryder asks.
"We could do two songs; guys do Best Song Ever and the girls do Royals?" Angie says.
Everyone agrees, gets the song sheets for it then get to practicing.

-----------------------------------------

On Thursday, the Glee Club prepare themselves backstage of the small little stage in the gym for the assembly.
"This is going to be great." Ryley says.
"I kind of hoped the guys would want to go with our idea of them dressing as Leeroy, Marcel, Johnny, Harvey and Veronica." Angie says.
"That would have been awesome." Ryley says.
The club are wearing their Nationals outfits; the guys wearing tuxedos and the girls wearing black dresses with white bows around the waists and white hairbands with black bows.
"So the guys are up first then they exit the stage and the girls do their performance." Finn tells the club.
"Now, the two-time Nationals winning New Directions will be performing for us," Figgins says into the microphone on the stage, "Let's give them a large round of applause."
The school gives them a large applause and the music begins to play as they cheer. Gabe walks out first with Joe.