Chapter 1- Louis saved Me

Olivia's POV

----------------

Hi my name is Olivia Reid, I'm 19 and I live with my parents and sisters Brooke and Caitlin. I am in love with One Direction and have a soft spot for Louis. So far my life seems perfectly normal, but I have a secret, I don't get along with my parents. Yes, you may think that most teenage girls don't really get along with their parents for reasons like not allowed to have a boyfriend or something. But this is different. No, they don't abuse me, ok I guess they do sort of... And we can't talk at all or a fight will be started. Every time we fight; they tell me they hate me and then the slapping and hitting starts, it gets worse though, I just don't like to talk or think about it.

In my wardrobe I have a bag packed in case it gets serious, I do consider running away a lot.

But anyways, lets get on with my story....

So today is Saturday, I wake up at 8:30 to my "mum" calling me from downstairs on the kitchen to clean the broken glass on the floor from when my sister

and her boyfriend had a fight, of course they are back together after the 5 minute breakup.... I literally have to do everything around here, but I can't complain because if I do then my parents won't feed me for 2 days and probably get slapped.

So without a word I get the vacuum out and clean up the kitchen.

Afterwards I get dressed and decide to go for a walk.

I'm walking through London and I decide to go shopping even though I don't have that much money. So I start walking across the road when some idiot comes out of nowhere and is speeding across the road, he misses me by about an inch. Being in shock though, I faint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this was the first chapter to Louis Saved Me I hope you like it!! I will update as much as possible!! Xxxxxx