Adjusting?

Skylar followed Aphrodite silently as she lead her to the girls dorm and walked straight up to a girl with chocolate skin and black hair. "Sky this is Shaunee." the spoiled little brat in Sky's opinion told the girl who she guessed was Shaunee.

"Oh! You're my new roomie!" she squealed and grabbed Sky's hands and pulled her into her room and instantly started chatting. "You're going to love it here! I know I do! And O-M-G I LOVE your hair!!" She was like a bubble of energy. Sky tried to keep up as much as she could. "So, are you a human or a vampyre?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm a uh... vampyre I guess." Sky responded shyly. She was confused about the conversation that was happening. She was also missing Steven so much. He had kicked her our like she had the plague or something.

"Ooooo! Let me see!" Shaunee reached up and gently moved her bangs away from her forehead. The red crescent moon adorning her forehead made Shaunee have a look of fear. "Ohmygosh we need to get blackout curtains unless you want to sleep in the basement!" she got up and called someone. My guess was it was Zoey.

"Why do we need blackout curtains?" Skylar asked standing up and walking to her. the clouds parted and sun shown through the windows. In the process of reaching out she passed through some sunlight. She immediately flinched back and held her arm in pain. She looked at the semi-burned flesh. It healed faster than a sunburn would. She then let out a big oh. "Oh, that's why."

"Yeah." Shaunee looked at it too intrigued. "Yeah Stevie-Rae we need some blackout curtains." She paused before whispering something and my ears perk up. "She's a reddie." Sky sighed and sat back down.

"I can hear you you know." She told Shaunee who smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can." she hung up on who Sky gathered to be Stevie-Rae. She stood up and walked to the door. "Stay here. I don't want you getting turned into a human raisin." She opened it and walked out closing it behind her leaving Skylar in the room alone. Sky of course sat as far away from the sun. And that's where she stayed until Shaunee came back. But before that, night fell.

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter.

I'll try to get better!

~Skylar