Chapter 2 this feeling

Jaspers POV

When he said that he hugged me back I was shocked but something in me wanted to hug him back so I hugged him gently so I won't hurt him when we stopped he looked at me "well what are you going to do now" 'what am I going to do, I have no where to go and no place to stay' then Steven says "well I could hid you" "Steven I'm probably the tallest gem on this planet how are you going to hid me" "well what about the bathroom" I make a confused look "what's a bathroom?" Steven explains to me as he says Peridot is one of them which is no surprise to me she'll do anything to stay alive but joining the so called Crystal gems was a bit of a shocking "but what Is they find me" he didn't think of that as he tells me "well I'll try my best to protect you, and I can tell them your really bad injured".
'Is he's really wanting to protect me even after all I did to him and now this feeling is over flowing inside of me am I what humans call falling in love or is there something wrong with my gem which ever it is it feels.....good' "a-are you telling me from all I done you want to protect me?" he nods yes

Stevens POV
"Of course I think everyone deserves a chants to changes there ways like I did with Peridot" she seems strange as she stands and asked questions but she is a gem that may not understand a lot about Earth and it may take a while for her to understand most things but I'll try my best to help her understand "well it's getting late Jasper we better head to the Temple" she nods as we hurry to the Temple hopefully the gems are off on a mission as we make it luck was on my side for now so I lead Jasper to the bathroom as we hear Peridot voice mumbling about something then Jasper went in the bathroom as me went in also "that was close."

Jasper POV
"Yeah it was" dam it what's is this feeling in my body it's driving me crazy "well I think I need to lay down and stuff Steven" he nods as he quietly left the room as I lay in the thing that humans clean them self's in.

As I lay there thinking of what this feeling is when I'm around Steven I don't know what it is though.

Wrighters POV

As Jasper lays there thinking Steven was With Peridot watching Crying Breakfast Friends as she says "I still don't understand how these so called food can talk and always cry"

Steven Chuckled "it's just a Cartoon Peridot"

"Well I know I guess I'll never understand"

She says as she continues watching.

As it gets around 6PM Steven Yawns as Peridot dos the same "well Steven I think it's our bed time" Peridot says as she gets ups and walks to her room "good night Steven" "good night Peridot" she gets in her room.