Black Butler: Why Did I Have To Fall In Love With Ciel Ch.12

*Ciel's POV*

I slammed the door hard behind me. She shouldn't have kept these types of secrets from me. My heart raced and rammed against my ribcage. I leaned on the wall and slide down it. I could hear Sheena crying hard and helplessly. I didn't want to hurt her, I just wanted to protect her, was that so wrong?

"Young lord is everything alright?" someone asked above me.

I looked up to see finny looking down at me.

"I'm fine, I don't want to be disturbed for the rest of the night do you understand?" I said as I stood up and walked off to my office.

Once in my office I sat down in my chair and placed my head in my hands. This is going to be hard to talk over with Sheena. I sighed when my office door crashed down to the floor. And who should I see is Sheena. I gulped as her eyes gave off a deadly glare.

"Oh man this is not going to be good." I thought to myself as I stood from my chair.

"Ciel!" she hissed as she came forward. "You had no right to anything you said in the other room. You stupid rich, prick. You think you should know everything about every one's life. Well I'm different; you can't expect me to tell you things that you wouldn't understand."

"Sheena calm down please, let's talk about this calmly okay?" I said placing a hand on her shoulder.

Sheena smirked at me and wrapped her arms around me. Her eyes were still narrowed but with lust. I blinked my eye's a few time's to make sure I was seeing it right and guess what, I was. I didn't know this Sheena; no way if she was her normal self would she would be doing this. Sheena pushed me down on the hard floor and yelped at the pain as my head hit the ground. She smiled and two sharp teeth were shown.

"Sheena, Come on knock it off already, this isn't funny." I growled.

Sheena placed a finger to my lips and shook her head. She smiled again as she leaned her head down close to my neck. I could feel her hot breathe on my face as she spoke.

"Ciel, I need you."

She laughed to herself as I felt a sharp pain go through my neck but quickly faded over to pleasure. I could feel her smile as I griped a hold of her hips. I bit my lip's holding back pleasurable moans but then it stopped. Sheena let go and got off of me. I stood back up and placed a hand on her shoulder again but this time she just pulled away.

"Sheena what's going on?"

________________________________________

And thus i will leave it here ="( really sorry it's so short i'll make it better next time