Daddy//Jakob

You and your boyfriend Jakob have been dating for a while now, his two best friends Ethan and Chris have both fucked you before but Jakob doesn't know that. You wish things would move a little faster and so does he but your both waiting for the right time and you know that time is tonight.
You hear the door unlock then someone enters the room, you smile at who it is.
"Hey daddy", you say referring to Jakob.
He likes it when you call him daddy, he says it turns him on and you know it does too.
"My baby wants something", he smirks looking you up and down.
You were wearing the most sluttiest dress that you could possibly find. (pic above) your boobs were hanging out a little and so was your ass from how short it was, you knew this turns him on.
"Hm, I just want something little", you smile innocently walking closer and running your hands over his chest.
"Your saying my dick is little?", he immediately catches on to what this is about.
"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen it, yet", you smirk at him.
"Well why don't you find out if it is little or not", he smirks back knowing what you want.
You immediately slam your lips onto his and push him back onto the couch. You kneel with one leg either side of his as your hands explore his chest ripping off his shirt. You know he's turned on when you feel his member becoming hard and sticking up your ass through his jeans. He grabs your ass and squeezes it a little as you grind down on him. You kiss along his neck making him moan, that turns you on a little but not as much as it did when you found him kissing your own neck. He kisses down to your boobs then makes his way back up to your neck, you moan once he hits one spot and that makes him suck on it hard leaving a hickey. You can no longer stand how much you want him right now so you rip off your dress leaving yourself in a matching lace bra and thong. Jakob looks you up and down as you make your way to his jeans managing to get them off along with his underwear. His long member springs up, you always knew he had the biggest out of all the boys. You grab it in your hand and get to work pumping away. He throws his head back in pleasure and moans your name. You lick a stripe up his member before shoving it in your mouth.
"Mmm baby", Jakob whispers in pure bliss.
You stop just before he reaches his high leaving him pouting at you. You smile innocently before he pounces at you ripping off your bra and thong. He lays you down and smirks before shoving two fingers up your soaking wet pussy.
"So wet for daddy", he smirks looking down at you.
"Only for daddy", you smirk back and wink.
He pumps them faster adding another finger. You moan out his name feeling like your in heaven.
"Mmm, yes daddy", you whisper.
He pulls his figures out just before you reach your high just like you did to him.
"Now daddy's gonna show you why you call him daddy", he smirks lining himself up.
He thrust hard into you without warning. It make you scream but Jakob comforts you with a quick kiss, you smile before he continues with thrusting into you. He gets faster and all you can hear is the panting and moans from both of you. You reach you high and cum once he hits your g spot which causes Jakob to release as well. He pulls out and smile before kissing you again.
Sorry I didn't update sooner, I kinda forgot my password but it's all good now hope you enjoyed this.