Part 10.2: Kiss me

Start from the beginning

"Put your seatbelt on." Taehyung demanded. He them started the engine and drove off.

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung asked but jungkook didnt answer.

"Jungkook, are you mad?" Silence.

"Please answer me." Still no answer.

Annoyed, taehyung stopped the car and faced the younger. Jungkook just looking straight ahead.

"Imma count to three. If you dont answer me, Im going to kiss you." taehyung threatened.

One.

..

Two.

..

Three

..

Im not playing around. Im really going to kiss you.

One.

..

Two

"Oh for god's sake just kiss me already!" Jungkook quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, grabbed the back of  taehyung neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Taehyung immediately responded to the kiss. That soft yet passionate kiss. It calmed jungkook's fears and anxieties. He felt at peace.

___

Jimin was left alone at the party. He normally wont allow jungkook to go home by himself but he really wanted to stay. He got a lot of requests for a dance but he turned all of them down. All he wanted to do was to drink the night away. And so he did. After a few more glasses of martini, be became wasted.

Jimin felt really hot. He removed his blazer and unbottoned two of the bottons on his polo, exposing his chest. "Im gonna go dance." He thought loudly. When he reached the dancefloor, he started dancing sensually, earning the crowd's attention. Suddenly, a tall guy pressed his chest against jimin's back and placed his hand on jimin's waist. Jimin looked back to see who it is but he didnt really care. He shugged and continued dancing.

Yoongi doesnt like what he sees. He has been observing the younger the whole time. The way the stranger touches jimin was making his blood boil, he wanted to rip that guys face off and burn it. Yoongi took one last shot of his drink and stomped towards jimin.

With one hand, he pushed the tall guy away from jimin. The other hand held jimin by the wrist.
"You're drunk pretty boy, lets get you home." Jimin nodded.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" the tall guy shouted.

"Shitface. Do you wanna die?" Yoongi retaliated.

"M-Min Yoongi. My bad. I didnt know it was you." The tall guy pleaded.

Yoongi just gazed at him. Looking disgusted before walking out. The tall guy continued to stare at him as they exited the place. "You'll regret this." He said under his breath.

Yoongi brough jimin to the restroom so he can vomit and freshen up. Once he was done, the older took the liberty to wipe jimin's face with his handkerchief.

"That was quite a show." Yoongi scoffed.

"I was just dancing." Jimin defended.

"Well, your dancing almost got me killed."

"Im sorry." Jimin pouted then kissed yoongi on the cheeks.

Yoongi was startled at first but felt very happy with what jimin did.

"Now, lets get you home. Its already two in the morning."

"Yes please." Jimin purred.

In a couple of minutes, they've reached the flower farm. Yoongi made sure jimin safely entered their flower farm first before heading home. When yoongi reached home, he went straight to his room to take a warm shower. As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, he heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was taehyung, he went straight to the door. Still naked. The only thing covering his body was a towel that's wrapped around his waist. Yoongi opened the door. Surprised to see jimin, frozen on the spot, his mouth agaped.  The older just looked at him normally.

"I-I uhm. I c-cant get in our house. J-Jungkook has the keys and h-he's not home yet." Yoongi finds the drunk stuttering jimin cute so he let him in.

"And where could jungkook be?"

"I already called him. He said he's with taehyung, having coffee."

"He's with taehyung?" he asked

"Yeess." Jimin answered sweetly.

"Okay, well I'll just go to my room and get dress. Stay here okay?"

"Actually, can i come with you?" Jimin asked, while following yoongi towards his room.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow then huffed. "If you wanna see me naked, you could just ask." This made jimin blush like crazy.

"No. I just wanted to lay down."

"Then lay down on the coach."

"But its cold there. I wanna lay down on your bed." jimin purred.

Yoongi had no choice but to tag jimin along. When they entered the older's room, jimin instantly layed on yoongi's bed.

"Jimin. Change your dirty, sweaty clothes first." Yoongi demanded.

"Im already very sleppy. Besides i dont have extra clothes." Jimin said weakly.

"Here. Wear this. Ill help you put them on." Yoongi pulled jimin out of the bed. He was now seating on his bed while the younger stood infront of him.

"Take your shirt off". Yoongi instructed. But jimin had other plans.

Jimin sat on yoongi's lap, facing each other.

"What are you doing?!" Yoongi questioned. Confused.

"Shhh." Jimin placed his index finger on the middle of the older's lips. "I wanna feel your warmth." He whispered.

Before yoongi could answer, the younger had crashed their lips together. The kiss was heated and lustful. The older licked jimin's lower lip asking for entance, to which jimin allowed. Their tongues fought for dominance, yoongi obviously won. The older placed his hands on jimin's waist, pulling him closer. Jimin let a soft moan escape his mouth when he felt his body pressed against the older's. Yoongi then worked his way down to the younger's chest. Everywhere he kissed, jimin's skin burned with pleasure. Jimin started palming yoongi's dick, making the elder release a throaty groan. But. Yoongi felt it wasnt right.

Yoongi's body was aching to fuck jimin but he doesnt want to take advantage of him. He knew that  jimin was drunk. He doesnt want him to do something he'll regret in the future.

"Jimin, this is gonna be a very hard decision but let's stop. Let's just sleep okay?"

"Hell no. Just fuck me right now."

_______________

sorry for the long chapter.
its 1:40am already so imma go sleep now .
this chapter kinda sucks, sorry ~