Chapter two

Caleb's POV

My new broth- my dads son, he's really creepin' me out, he acts like he's never seen a big house before.

The way he looks at me I have to mention is freakin' sick, god he's a little creep, I can already tell he's one of them kinda guys, you know the ones who are into other guys?

His eyes are sorta cute though, I guess, oh god gay check. Yuck I think I might barf.

I look over at him, curling my lip into a disgusted frown.

He's sitting across from me at the dinner table, the maids then placed his plate in front of him.

Is he serious?

I raise my eye brow, as he picks his fork up, gently cutting his salad; before putting mouse size bites into his mouth.

Ok what's wrong with this kid?

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" My mom giggled happily, she's acting as if she just had another kid, oh wait she did. Well, step kid.

Ugh whatever I don't want him as a brother.

"Oh no thank you mrs. Katie, I'm watching my carbs." His feminine voice causeing me to cringe, what's wrong with this dude... Chick?! I'm not even sure, hah I sound like a dick. Oh well.

I pop a piece of chicken in my mouth watching my 'famliy' eat.

My 'family' was just fine before he had to come in it.

It's a wonder my dad left, I don't know why, or what caused him to other than my mom.

But I imagine if leave too if Kyle was my son.

"Well after dinner I want you boys to get ready for bed, you've got school in the morning. My dad said.

Oh great school?! With him? He's going to ruin everything!

"And Caleb, If Kyle needs anything I want you to help him around, show him the ropes, maybe even help him get to know some people." My dad added.

Hell no. "Ok"

"Maybe even introduce him to some of your friends Hun!" My mom giggled.

"Oh I think that would great! Don't ya think boo?" Kyle giggled.

Wait? Wtf! Did he just call me boo? Hell no no no. He's gonna cause every thing I've worked so hard for to go down the drain, my popularity, my head star as quarter back, my friends. It may not sound like a lot but I've worked hard to get were I am, and I'm not letting it go all because of the little homo.

"Yeah" I mumble poping another piece in. Hell no, he can go skinny dipping with bears.
.........................................................

Kyles POV.

It was after dinner, I can't wait for school! It sounds so fun, I'm spending a year with my dad and his family! Only until my mom is able to get a job, and get on her feet again.

I've never really been one for school, but with Caleb, heheh mister sexy by my side I'll bet it would be tons of fun!

I pick up my clean clothes, and start walking for the bathroom.

As a almost naked Caleb walks out, with his towel around his waist, water droplets dripping from his hair down
His chest.

Oh yes I'd so love to touch him. Mine. He's so sexy. Did I mention MINE? Keep your eyes off of him!

I'll have him head over heals for me before I leave.

"Move!" Caleb's deep voice cuts through my thoughts. Oh ops! I must of not been listening.

"Oh sorry!" I squeak moving over, as he stormed to his room, slamming the door.
.........................................................

Caleb's POV

"Kyle please move, I asked,
standing in the bathroom door. I was trying to get him to move with out yelling, god not like I care.

His eyes studied me up and down. Making feel uncomfortable. Oh god he's checking me out.

"Your creeping me out, move" I grunted, but his attention still on something else. I've had enough, this is to creepy; stupid homo boy.

"Move!" I shout his attention finely snapping up at me.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He squeaks. Ugh. I storm back to my room, slamming the door to prove a point, what the heck was that? Fag was checking me out. God this isn't good, I know I'm attractive but come on man.