S E V E N T E E N

Acacias POV
Grayson got out of the shower and the pizza was finally here. I started to eat but at soon as I swallowed the pizza I was in the bathroom throwing up. It's so hard to find something I can actually eat. After I was done throwing up I brushed my teeth like 5 times. Ethan walked me to my bedroom and laid down with me.
" we should be getting an apartment soon" he said softly in my ear
"We still need to have a baby shower" ( I forgot to mention that they are back in school, it is November)
"Yea" I fell asleep.
"Wake up, acacia get up!" I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and squinted my eyes because the light in my room.
"whaaaattt?" I asked dragging it out
"Get ready we have to leave"
"ok" I said getting up. I threw my hair into a messy bun. I changed into leggings, an oversized v-neck shirt because my stomach, and a pair of sperrys. I sprayed on perfume and grabbed my phone. I sat in the passengers seat, Ethan was driving, and Grayson was in the back acting like a little kid.
We drove to the doctor's office and got out. They called my name and they both went back with me. They put cool gel on my stomach and the monitor. She moved it around and I seen my baby ❤. Ethan and Grayson were so fascinated by its heart beating.
"You see that?" She asked pointing to something on the screen
"Yeah" we all said in unison
"Your having a boy!"
"Yes!" Ethan and Grayson said high giving each other. I laughed at them. She wiped the gel off and have me a couple pictures.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
we walked back to the car.
"Sooo" I said
"A boy!!!!" Grayson said loudly
"calm down" I said laughing
"no way" he said doing a little dance. Ethan looked at me and have me a goofy smile.
"Now we get to make a little thing telling them it's a boy!" Grayson said. This boy doesn't stop..
"Do you ever stop" I said laughing
"Nope" he said popping the 'p'
I shook my head. We finally got home. I walked to the kitchen with them trailing closely behind me. I grabbed bag of chips and starting eating them. I turned around and they were both looking at me.
"What?" I asked
"What are we going to do to tell them it's a boy?" Ethan asked.
" buy a pair of little baby boy shoes and tape the ultrasound picture to the inside of the box so when the open the see it"
"Ok, names?"
"Oh I have a list of names in my room!"

《《《《》》》》
Sorry for not updating!! I'm trying :(