S I X T E E N

《《Skip 4 months 》》
Acacias POV
I have an appointment today to find out what the baby is. Ethan and Grayson are both going with me. My stomach is a lot bigger now and everyone wants to touch it and it's sort of annoying. Ethan kisses my stomach all the time and it's so cute, Grayson talks to the baby which makes me laugh.

We were laying on Ethans bed watching mean girls.
"Can we order pizza?" I said hearing my stomach growl
"Sure" Grayson said getting up to get his phone. I had my eyes glued to the tv but I felt weird like someone was watching me. I looked over at Ethan and he was staring at me
"What?" I asked laughing
"Your so beautiful" he said kissing me, he pulled away but I pulled him back. Our foreheads were touching and we were staring at each other. Grayson walked back in and we pulled apart. He laid back down by me, he was on my left and Ethan was on my right.

Ethan had his arm around me and Grayson has his hand on my thigh rubbing circles with his thumb which I found calmimg.
I hardly felt like having sex anymore. Grayson said he won't do anything with any girls because he's waiting for me but I don't know if I believe him..

Ethan got up to go to the bathroom.
"Hey Gray?" I asked
"Yea?"
"any special ladies?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows
" just you" he said laughing. He pulled off the cover and something caught my eye. A tattoo.
"What does that mean?" I ask
"What?"
"Your tattoo"
"Oh, nothing matters. Ethans has a tattoo too"
"Oh, where does he have it? I've never seen it"
"The inside of his lip"
"Aweee that's why" Ethan walked back in.
"In going to take a shower before the food gets here" Grayson said before getting up and leaving the room. I jumped on Ethan and pulled his bottom lip down with my thumb.
"Whatcha doin'?" He asked laughing
"Looking at your tattoo"
"who told you about it?"
"Grayson"
"Oh"
"I like it, how come I didn't know you guys got them?"
"I don't know"

《《《《》》》》
Sorry for typos 😂 I suck at typing