Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Dria POV ;

After Dam'eon sent off that warning shot into the air and hung up the phone he turned and looked at me.

"How's my son doing in there?" He asks me.

"This is not your child , he belongs to my husband and I ! Not you you psychotic maniac." I said looking him in his eyes.

"See I Try to have patience with your ass but you really pushing it." He says slapping me hard.

"Why won't you just let me go?! Why are you so mad.?! You're the one who cheated on ME and left ME !!!" I said screaming at him.

"You wasn't fulfilling my needs , you didn't wanna give it up or nothing but as soon as I leave your ass you with this August nigga." He says sitting in front of me.

" One mans loss is another mans treasure asshole. Should've kept me when you had the chance. " I spat at him.

"Oh be quiet. You could've just stayed where you was and waited til I was ready for you. Now shut up so I can feed you." He says pulling out a McDonald's bag.

"Don't feed that bitch. Let her ass starve." Chloe says walking downstairs.

"I'm gonna feed my kid shut the hell up before I slap the fuck outta you again. " Dam'eon says

"August Please find me.." I thought to myself.

August POV ;

"Well I found the location but I wanna wait until my boys get up here to find her." Forrest says.

"By the time they get here something else worse would have happened!" Odell says sitting up.

"We have to pray that nothing's happened because I will go to hell and back to make sure my little sister is straight." Trey says

" I should've protected her. I just had to be doing something else when she wanted to go get some chic fil a." I say getting ready to break down.

"No one could have prevented this Aug , we just have to make sure she's good , and my goddaughter in her belly." Odell says trying to cheer me up.

" I keep telling y'all niggas we having a son." I say cracking a small smile.

"Alright they here lets get down to business. Follow me. " Forrest says getting up.

He leads us downstairs into this room the punches in a code on the wall and the walls disappear making a whole lot of guns appear.

"You are definitely my son." Jayceon says picking up a Keltic PLR16.

"Well when I assassinate people I have to have places to hide things, so this was something I built up in case 12 come barging in here on me." He says picking up a revolver.

"The plan is we go in 4 groups , I'm pretty sure he has the place surrounded so we are gonna have to be in groups of 6 , so we will come in through this back entrance and the other 2 groups will come in through the front and sides. Make sure you use your silencer so he won't hear much." Forrest says.

"Wait bro, how'd you get blueprints of the building?" Trey says looking at him

"I'm a very high end personal assassin , I get just about anything with the snap of my fingers. Now let's load up. I want my sister and niece back home safe."  Forrest says picking up his choice of guns.

"Im coming for you baby girl.." I thought to myself while picking up some guns and bulletproof vest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay August , I want you to walk in , put all of the faulty guns down on the floor raise your hands and wait for them to guide you to Dam'eon. There will be a group watching you through a scope with silencers on that hill over there." He says pointing to a hill.

"Sounds easy , looks hard." I say.

"We gotta do this for my sister , your wife and child August." Trey says looking into my eyes.

"Okay , I'm good now." I say hiding my real guns.

"Well let's go get DeAshia DonDria Taylor shall we?" Game says lighting a blunt getting out of the truck.

Here I come baby girl ... Here I come.