Surpise

I looked around the room and went through the files on the table. "Jo! what do you think you are doing!" i look shocked and i yelled loudly and tackled charlie in a big giant hug. "Theres werewolves around town so i stopped by thinking maybe i can kill this thing and head out back to kansas" Charlie pulled out a necklace. "Ever since i got this stupid thing i've bumped into a lot of people" I looked at her confused. "is it like some type of beacon for humans?" she tilted her head shrugged. "Not sure but it looks badass!" I saw an officer coming and i cleared my throat. "so this case has anyone found anything?" she shook her head and looked nervous. "Uh no but it may have been an accidental suicide" The officer stopped coming near us and stopped halfway. I shook my head not understanding and i frowned. "An accidental suicide?" He held up the curtain and pointed at the body up on top. The victim had been hung and several pills dropped everywhere. Hmm.... Seems like it could be a suicide. I nod and wait as he leaves.

I jump inside the curtain and pull charlie in with me as she lets out a squeal. I walk besides the body and drop to my knees looking for any clues. "Its as if it healed this is crazy" I open the bag and find bullets. "All silver bullets..." I frown and pull a bullet out and shove it in my jacket pocket. "I can't find a single print on this either!" Charlie walks around the room looking for clues as well. "hey jo! I think i found  something" I stand next to her and see invisible marks on the walls. "You carry a black light on you?" She shrugs. "I need some...stuff" I raise an eyebrow and laugh but shrug. "Thats fine with me nice going" I hold my hand up for her to smack. "Ill take a picture don't move" She nods and I rush back downstairs and grab my phone. 

"You guys are still here?" I freeze and nod. "Uh we just needed pictures of the crime sight" He looks at me but then nods. "Very well then go take those pictures" I walk back upstairs and spot charlie looking around. "ready?" I nod and she smiles. I snap a few pics and I mention her to point the black light on the body and she walks above it and aims it at the dead person. Charlie's eyes go wide as there were cuts everywhere. "Wait don't move" I grab a tweezer and pull out a tooth. "What the hel-" I cover my ears as a high pitch scream comes out of nowhere.