19

It has been a few days since I got the call to come back home. I am in my room trying to gather information. I need to find a way to stop this evil that is coming after my kingdom. 

"Princess, we are ready" Celestial called out from the hallway

"Alright. I'll be right there" I said grabbing my things, walking to the throne room

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright... tell me what has been happening?"

"Well... it all started when the forest started to turn black, dieing" Igneel spoke

"How long has it been since the forest died?"

"It's been about three days, Princess..."

Lucy knew she had to go and see for herself but she still need info to make a reasonable choice.

"My Princess, it seems that if any of us go near we end up feeling weak... we need someone to investigate" Bolt said

"I went there myself but afterwards I came back feeling weak like I had no energy" Aqua said, looking down

"Don't worry, I'm just glad you're still safe. For now I don't want any of you near that area. I will investigate myself"

"You shouldn't do that my Princess" Elementa spoke, worry in her voice

"I can and I will. In order to protect all you and this kingdom. I will find the source of this dark magic and take care of it" all the dragons wanted to protest but Lucy raised a hand to silence them "I know you all care for me, but this is something I have prepared for since the day I met you. I pormised I would get rid of this evil in return for your help to be stronger. Now I will not take any complains. But I will need one of you to show me where all the dark magic is coming from"

No one spoke at first. Knowing they couldn't convince her to not go, Metillica stood up.

"I will take you there, Princess"

"Thank you... we leave tomorrow. Now for the rest of you I want you to watch over the kingdom. Once I have settled the dark magic I will contact you for back up when needed. Until then promise you will protect this place and wait for my return" they all nodded, Lucy stood up and walked out of the throne room. She left to pack to start her journey for the Great Evil waiting up ahead....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here I am, waiting for the faithful day I will disappear. This world keeps rejecting me" he said walking deeper into the forest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready, Princess" Metallica knocked on her door

Lucy walked to the door, opened it. Walking past Metallica, "Let's go" she said with no emotion, him following behind

Once outside the castle, he changed into dragon form. Lucy climb onto his back and flew through the sky. It took a while to get to the other side of the floating island. 

"This is as far, as I can get near" 

"Thank you. You can drop me off there" she said pointing to a small area near the black dead forest. After he dropped off, she placed a hand on his face, told him to be careful returning home. 

Lucy started to walk towards the forest. With step she toke, the more magic she felt. The only thing bad was that it was a huge forest so it's hard to tell where all the magic is coming from. But that didn't stop Lucy from searching. At first, only tress and flowers seem die... but a bit futher in you could see even birds, fish, wolfs lay lifeless on the ground.