1 - The Cafè

"Yawn. Today's a nice day for coffee." I said, waking up. Maybe i'll visit Kashou too. I changed into my sleeved (F/C) t-shirt and jeans. Then I took my phone and messenger bag. I filled the bag with my favorite chocolate, my drawing notebook and some pencils. I walked out the door and to my best friend's cafè, La Soleil.

Time Skip~

I reach the front of the shop and walk in. "Hey guys!" I wave as a lot of people greet me back. I take a sit near the window and take out my notebook and a red pen. Chocola comes by and asks me, "Hiya (Y/N)! What's your order today?" "I'll have coffee, thanks." She nods and heads over to the counter, which is managed by her twin sister, Vanilla. I open the notebook and start drawing roses. Roses are often given as romantic gifts, I wonder why. My phone rings, causing me to stop for moment. I pick up. "Hello?" "Yo (Y/N)! Where you at right now?" "At Kashou's place." "I'm comin' over!" She hangs up. I sigh and shake my head lightly. I don't know how I met you, Alex, but i'm kinda glad I did. Before I could continue, the door's bell jingled, signifying that someone had come in. Alex looked around and spotted me. She comes over with quick short strides. She takes a seat and greets me. "How you doin' (Nickname)?" "Pretty good." I look down and continue my art. Chocola comes by again with the coffee. I said a silent 'thank you' and took out my wallet and handed her the money. I took a sip. The cat-girl asks Alex if she wanted anything. "No thanks. Just here for a bit." Chocola nods and serves the other customers. "Anyway! I feel bored. The writer of this story went back to this chapter, to try and make it more polished, but I don't think it's working." She lays her head on the table. She went on a rant about 'breaking the fourth wall' or something.

Time flew by, I finished the drawing and coffee, while Alex fell asleep. I put back my things in my bag, and shook Alex awake. She woke up with a jolt. "I swear I didn't eat the last cookie!" She blinks and looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Can I have it instead?" I chuckle and say, "Come on, Alex. You're not in dreamland right now. " She replies quickly, "I knew that! I was just...testing you! Yeah!" She smiles proudly.

We left the shop and walked together to our homes. "Welp! This is where I live! See ya next time, (Nickname)!" I wave goodbye and continue walking to my house. I was humming When I'm Gone, and started singing, but didn't notice.

I got my ticket for the long way round

Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And i'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-you-say?

When i'm gone (x2)

You're gonna miss me when i'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when i'm gone

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round

The one with the prettiest of views

It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When i'm gone (x2)

You're gonna miss me when i'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when i'm gone

When I finished singing When I'm Gone, I heard someone clapping.

-----------------------------------------
A/N:

Credits to Thomas Graff for singing the male cover! Couldn't find any and that was a pretty good one, so yeah! =D