She's alive..

--third p.o.v--
Elizabeth woke up and looked at meliodas who was still asleep and tied up since hawk knows
What meliodas might do.just the thought of them fighting made her giggle quietly.

--Elizabeth's p.o.v--
"Hm..maybe I should make breakfast for meliodas and the sins." I went downstairs and started to make something to eat.

--Meliodas's p.o.v--
"Aw man..she left.." I pouted and rolled out off bed and broke free from the ropes."I could've easily broke free whenever I wanted!"I smirked and went downstairs.

--third p.o.v--
All of the sins where already eating and chatting while Elizabeth was still cooking since hawk kept telling her he wanted
Scraps.(you know about meliodas's pervy side right? yeah..warning..its coming..) "Good morning sir mel-"Meliodas quickly hugged the princess with his head on her breast." Hi princess!"meliodas grinned and Elizabeth blushed."HEY GET OFF HER!!!"hawk attempted to move the captain away from her but failed and Meliodas's head sank deeper into her breast."sir m-meliodas!!"Elizabeth was barely able to say this out loud. "Captain!!!" Diane yelled at meliodas and meliodas made a pouty face and let go of her.

--Elizabeth's p.o.v--
"Why is my heart still pounding..?"I thought but kept cooking and tried to calm myself down.

---Diane p.o.v---
"Captain why do you do that to Elizabeth !?" I made an angry face at him but he just started to prepare to open up the bar.

--meliodas's p.o.v--
I started to prepare to open up the bar I'd do anything to get
Elizabeth to blush the way she
did,it was so cute when she did that. But I won't forget about Liz..(YOU BETTER FLIPPING FORGET ABOUT HER YOU JACKASS DIS IS A MELIZABETH FANFIC GOT IT!?)yes ma'am..(DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL)...

--ban p.o.v--
"Eh..I better get cooking.." I went to the kitchen and started cooking.

--Diane p.o.v--
"Hey king!let's go help ban" I looked at king who was blushing when I said that he's sooooo
Cute!<3 but I can't tell him..I doubt he likes me back. (HE DOES GURL HE DOES)

--Harlequin/king p.o.v--
"Hey king!let's go help ban" is what I heard Diane say she's so cute..I could feel my face turn red
And nodded in agreement I couldn't speak cause If i did..I would stutter..and she would know..I don't think she likes me back..(SHE DOES YOU IDIOT OMG I SWEAR!!!!ok..ok..calm down Vanessa..)

---third p.o.v---
As Elizabeth cleaned tables
A woman in a cloak looked around and smiled "its been a long time huh meliodas?" She took her cloak off.meliodas turned around and saw her..A COW :D meliodas hugged the cow and turned to hawk"your new friend !"(XDDD LOL JK I WANTED TO LIGHTEN UP DA MOOD BACK TO SERIOUS MODE)his eyes widened and stared at Elizabeth and at her..Liz.. How..?why did she come back after so long..?all of these questions where un answered. "Sir..meliodas..?" Said Elizabeth a little confused.

--meliodas p.o.v--
I looked at Elizabeth the at Liz.
My first instinct was hugging Liz.Liz hugged me back and kissed my forehead "missed you
Mel." Liz said sweetly.(OH HELL NAH BISH THIS US A MELIZABETH FANFIC GOT IT!?GOOD NOW GET THE HELL AWAY FROM LIZ AND-calm..down)

Anyways thanks for reading this and since I'm new to this I hope you guys can support me if at least 2 people read this
I'll continue which Im sure won't happen..and im pretty sure no one would read this and I don't know why I'm doing this..OH WELL :D BYE!<3