EPILOGUE

"Do you think we'll place this year?" Nikki asked. She was walking with the small family group, carrying this years christmas fair entry; a two tier fruit cake iced and decorated with a 'santa's workshop' theme.

"You should have won last year." Heather said, picking up her daughter and placing her on her hip. Her husband Andy appeared beside her, holding onto their two sons hands so they couldn't run off, much to their dismay, "That house you made was beautiful." She added, turning to her older sister Julie.

"Well, the Lanes' had to win something last year, i did get the guy after all." She smiled, snuggling into Ian's side. She blushed as he kissed the top of her head; Andy chuckled.

"You definitely did more than that." He teased. His wife slapped him on the arm as Julie placed her hands protectively over her swollen stomach and narrowed her eyes at him.

"You leave your niece or nephew out of this." She replied, smiling down at her stomach.

"See sis, I said you could have one of your own." Heather smirked. Julie looked up, taking in the adoration on Ian's face.

"And I found the perfect man to have one with."

THE END

* * * * * * * * *

A/N
Okay People, so there we have it, a little christmas story... (I finished it late I know)... It still needs a lot of work, so i will be editing it eventually, but not yet. In the mean time, please check out anything else i have written, i will have a new one on the go shortly. I hope you enjoyed Snow Baked! If you did (Or didn't) Let me know why!! ^.^ and if you're actually reading this... BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOU!!

Okay... Im done... C Ya!

Ellie ^.^ x