ch.2

When I got home I herd my mom in the kitchen talking to a client. So I decided to make a clear turn of being near that, instead I walked through the living room and up the stairs to my room. I had no clue where dad which kinda sucked because he's rarely home. I turned on my Spotify and plugged my phone into my speaker the first song that came on was, "Misery Business" by Paramore. To be honest I may or may have not been dancing when my mom came in.

"Hi sweety." She spoke softly, "me and your father have something to tell you." She continued," meet us downstairs please." Then she walked away.

"Uh Ok," I whispered, moms never worried about anything. As I walked downstairs I saw moms client was gone.

"Sweetheart please sit down for this." My father said lightly

"Guys, is everything ok, nothing bad happened, did something happen to Calli?" All these questions shot through my head.

"Oh goodness no." My mom laughed, "Were all fine, nothing happened and yes Calli is ok." Mom said answering all my questions.

" But your brother called, he said to facetime him as soon as possible." Dad spoke. Oh god what did Nick do this time.

"Ok I'll do that." I said giving them a thumbs-up and walking up the stairs. If that's all they really wanted to talk about then I was worried for nothing. I slightly laughed at how worried I was acting before. When I got to my to my room I grabed phone and clicked Nicks name on facetime. As soon as the first ring ended Nick answered.

"HIYAAAA!" He screamed. Whys he so happy?

"Uh hey!" I responded, well I think its safe to say nothings wrong.

"Ok Ok sooo did mom and dad tell you about the 'thing'" Nick said sounding excited.

"What thing?" I said curiously. And Nick started laughing.

"Well..." Nick started," Mom, Dad and I come on an agreement, YOU CAN STAY IN TEXAS WITH ME FOR THE SUMMER!" Nick screaming the last part.

I was really excited I get to see my brother after two years. And I really wanted to meet his friends, I've never meet any of "his people" as he calls it, since he became famous.

I started dancing and threw my phone in the air.

"REALLY!!" I screamed, "WHEN DO I LEAVE CUZ I CAN START PACKING NOW!" I was really excited 2 and 1/2 months with Nick! Oh god 2 and 1/2 months with Nick, I thought.

"You leave tomorrow at 5 pm." He said chuckling.

"OML YASSS! IMMA LET YOU GO SO I CAN START PACKING!" I said going to retrieve my phone

"Ok baby sis I'll see you tomorrow." He winked and we hung up.

Ok now to start packing, I packed all the necessary items like, Shorts, shirts, jackets, bras, underwear, socks and shoes so on and so forth then I grabbed all my toiletries and packing them, at last I was done! I sighed in relief and laid down for bed.

A/n I feel so accomplished after updating 2 days in a row!!! -Emilee